Jeon Jungkook : The Leader of The Seagulls Org

POV : Jung Hoseok

As soon as Yoongi said that, we all sat straight and became aware. It was already 7:10 pm that time. Susan got up and brought everything we needed down to the the living room.

"So, we all have heard of the call recording, I suppose?" Jimin asked. We all nodded.

"To be honest, I have no idea about what our next step should be." I said. "I mean, we can't keep on learning new informations all day! We got to do something!"

"I know." Namjoon said. "But I don't know what to do."

"It's like we are trapped in a maze." Susan said. "No beginnings, no endings, we are working like hopeless people."

"So basically," I spoke up, "Jungkook's new update is : Jeon Jungkook, 25 years old, Leader of The Seagulls Organization, and may have a connection with the Eagle."

The room went quite. "Don't you know, Hoseok?" Yoongi suddenly spoke up.

"Know what?" I asked.

"That Jungkook DOES have a kind of connection with the Eagle?" Seokjin finished.

I was hit by a train, blown up in the sky, died in heaven, and came back as a soul.

And I think I left my bag of hope up there.

"What?" Namjoon asked, nearly no voice escaping his mouth. Susan went pale, and I can't even explain Jimin's state of mind, because honestly, I couldn't read his expression.

"Tell me it's a lie..." Susan whispered weakly.

"I really wish we could.." Seokjin said and sighed.

"H-how did you guys find out?" I asked.

"Well, we both got the info today from one of our seniors." Yoongi said. "He even confirmed it."

No... it can't be like that. The Eagle knows about Yoongi, and even gave him a warning note or a death threat. I assume his men also saw Susan's face while she was carrying Yoongi. And now, Eagle has a connection with Jungkook??

That's it.... We are done for....

I'm hopeless...

I'm normally the person who motivates my team members and gives them hope to move on... i'm normally the one who is more enthusiastic than anyone else.

But this time.... this time.... it's really hard to gather myself.....

I mean, after all I'm...i'm just.... another person.... who may get demotivated or hopeless.... but being the eldest one in out group of four, being in this state is not good for my other team mates....

After all, I'm the one they look up to when they're lost. I love being the sunshine, helping people...

But sometimes, this responsibility becomes too much....

I'm really afraid this time.... I've never felt like this in other cases. But I have a really, REALLY, bad feeling about this...

Or maybe it's just my anxiety and tension taking control over me...

Right...?

Namjoon seemed to read my mind. "Come on, Hobi. You don't always have to be the sunshine." He says, and patted my back.

"Yeah," Susan agreed. "On cloudy days, no matter how bright the sun shines, it does get covered by the big black clouds."

I sighed. At least my friends understand my situation. I felt my stress lighten a bit, but it didn't totally fade away.