A Lost Case

[Keep your waterworks ready for this chapter. Better to have some tissues with you :) ]

[You may play 'House Of Cards' by BTS or 'Don't Leave Me'. Concentrate on the sad storyline, if you're playing 'House Of Cards'. ]

--------------------------------------------------------------

"No!" Taehyung shouted, running over to Jungkook. He shook him vigorously.

"Jungkook no! You can't die!" Taehyung screamed. I dropped on my knees beside Jungkook.

I checked his pulse. It was beating, but it was very slow.

Jungkook was on the verge of becoming unconscious. The rest of the guys hurried to Jungkook.

"Someone give him some water!" I shouted. "He needs to live!"

Yoongi immediately took the water bottle out of the bag and helped Jungkook drink it.

Jungkook's eyes became heavy. He fell on my lap.

"Jungkook no! Stay conscious!" I shouted, tears streaming down my eyes.

Jungkook slowly looked at me. Then he gave me a weak smile.

"I'm... glad you're....okay...." He said slowly.

"Why did you have to do this, you idiot?!" I shouted, tears streaming down my eyes.

"I... wanted to.... save you..." He said, gasping for breath. "You don't....deserve to die....in a... pathetic way..."

"No Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted, now bursting in tears.

"Don't leave us! I have only you!" Seokjin said, crying ugly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. He lifted his hand slowly and carresed his cheeks.

"Thank you for everything hyung...." Jungkook said, smiling. "You did so much for me..."

"Shut up you idiot!" Taehyung yelled, holding Jungkook's hand. "Don't say this as if you're leaving me!"

"But I am..." Jungkook said. Then he looked at the others. "Thank you... for being my friends....thank you Seokjin hyung...for... accepting a pathetic person like me..."

"Keep quite!" Seokjin said, crawling over to Jungkook. "Don't you dare call yourself pathetic when you're the purest person I ever met."

Hoseok had totally broken down. Jimin was trembling, and Yoongi was silent with tears streaming down his eyes.

Namjoon hid his face behind his hands.

"Thank you Susan..." Jungkook said, looking at me. "For loving me... with your whole heart..."

"No Jungkook! We have a lot of things to do yet!" I said, crying ugly. "What about our date? Didn't you want me to sleep beside you at n-night?"

"Aah.... those wishes..." Jungkook said, closing his eyes and reopening them. "I want to fulfill them too..."

"We will fulfill them together!" I said, holding Jungkook's hand. "We will do it together."

"I wish we could do that..." Jungkook said, a tear rolling down his eyes.

"Don't leave me... Jungkook..." I totally broke down. "I- I can not live without you... please..."

"Then keep me alive in your memories...in your heart..." Jungkook said, smiling.

"I want to be with you forever... please..." I cried, hugging Jungkook.

"Can you please... kiss me... for the last time?.." Jungkook asked.