Jimin Kidnapped

As soon as I cut the call with Hoseok, someone knocked on the door and the lock clicked. Then Jungkook came inside the room.

I simply sat on the couch with my phone in my hand.

To be honest, I was a bit angry on him for shouting at me like that.

Jungkook stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"I.... I'm sorry for shouting at you like that back then.." Jungkook said. "I was kinda disturbed."

"It's alright." I said. Jungkook sat down beside me.

"Susan... I want to talk to Seokjin..." Jungkook said.

"You do?" I asked. Jungkook nodded.

"I want to know more about him. He's my brother after all." Jungkook said.

"Well.... you accepted him as your brother?" I asked, now looking at him.

"That's the least I can do..." Jungkook said.

I smiled. "Then you should call him hyung. He is older than you."

"Not till I meet him." Jungkook said. "I want to know how good he is. Does he know about me?"

"He does." I said. "But he doesn't really think of you as a murderer or something."

"Why?" Jungkook asked, surprise in his voice.

"I'm a living proof." I said. Jungkook nodded with 'oh'.

"So... can I meet him?" He asked.

"You can't just meet him out of the blue." I said. "But we, I and him and some of my friends will arrange it soon."

"Hey, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Hm?"

"I... I want to meet your friends." Jungkook asked.

"Why?"

"Well... it's not that I have many friends... only Daydream, Chocolate, Winter and Snowhite." Jungkook said. "So I want to make more friends."

"So you basically don't consider me as a friend?" I asked, frowning.

Jungkook came closer. "No." He said.
"I consider you more than that."

My eyes widened. He considers me... more than just a friend...?

Jungkook took my hands into his. Then he stared deeply in my eyes. He was piercing my soul with his gaze.

"From the last two months, I've been feeling something new when I see you...... some new feeling I've never felt before ." Jungkook said.

"I feel calm and warm when I'm with you, no matter how disturbed I am. When you touch me, I feel sparks in myself. All of these.... are foreign to me..." He continued. I listened quietly.

"I've been trying to figure this out for days now. I've been asking myself the same thing again and again : 'what is this feeling?' But back then in the garden, when Taehyung hyung said something about love, I started to think differently." Jungkook said. He intertwined our hands.

"I was so confused before... about all of these. But now I know why I feel this." Jungkook said. Then he inched closer. "Because I love you."

I looked at his eyes the same way he looked at mine. I felt heat rush through me. I parted my lips to say something, but the words were left unsaid.

"I don't know if you feel the same way towards me." Jungkook said again, looking a bit hesitant. "I mean, I understand if you don't-"

"I love you too, Kook." I said, cutting him. He widened his eyes and looked at me with awe. Then his red lips curved into a smile.