Brothers

"What did you just say?" Hoseok asked with wide eyes.

"Just what you heard." I replied.

I had come to the same Micky and Holly Café after taking permission from Jungkook, who is now sitting in his car in his disguise. I came here to discuss about Jungkook's connection with Seokjin.

Of course, without Seokjin.

"But how is that possible?" Jimin asked, still shaken from all the information.

"Well, you know Seokjin's mother's story, so..." I trailed off seeing their expressions. "You don't know?"

They shook their heads.

"Uh well, listen carefully then." I said. "I'll give you the outlines of the story."

"Seokjin's mother was kidnapped one night when Seokjin was only 5. She went completely missing for two whole years. Seokjin searched for her frantically everywhere, but to no avail. He used to live with his nanny that time. But one fine day, his mother's body was taken to his home. The people who carried her body informed that they had found her body lying unclothed and bruised." I said. "That time, Seokjin didn't know who took his mother, where his mother was taken to and how she ended up in that state. But later, he did figure out all of these."

"So basically he knows that his mother was kidnapped by Jungkook's father?" Namjoon asked.

"No." I said. "But he knows that she was, well, harrased very much."

"Now coming to think of it, it is possible." Hoseok said.

"Yeah. Seokjin's mother was kidnapped, and was impregnated by Jungkook's father. Then Jungkook was born. After Jungkook was born, his mother was just tortured and then killed." Jimin said.

"I think the same thing happened to Taehyung's mother too." Namjoon said thoughtfully.

"But how does he have a picture of both of their mothers?" Hoseok asked.

"Does it really matter now?" Jimin snapped at him.

"So basically, Jungkook and his unknown brother are, with all rights and logic, Seokjin's little brothers." Namjoon stated.

"What!?" A voice exclaimed behind us.

We all slowly turned our heads to see a trembling Seokjin standing petrified. His eyes were bulging out of his sockets and his handsome face was as white as a sheet of paper.

Bad luck always follows me, huh?

No doubt it does.

"S-Seokjin! Listen to everything first-"

"I heard everything." Seokjin said in a voice full of shock and fury, interrupting Jimin. Then he pulled and sat on the empty chair beside us.

"I heard it all. From the moment Susan started explaining my past, I was secretly eavesdropping." Seokjin confessed through gritted teeth. "All of this is a joke, right?"

"I.... I wish we could tell it was..." Hoseok said, looking down at the table.

"H-how....." Seokjin whispered to himself, his eyes still large and wide. "My.... my mother was.... Jungkook is..."

Then he glared at us. He was throwing daggers at us through his gaze.

"How did you figure it out, Susan?" Seokjin said, in a would-be-calm voice, trying his best to control himself from throwing a table at us. "What is the proof?"

"Jungkook's laptop." I muttered in a low voice. Then I took out my phone and showed him the photo I had taken back then.

His eyes were so big now I thought they would fall off the sockets.