Yoongi's Appearance

POV : Kim Susan

Two more days have passed by, and I've been worrying about Taehyung. How will I manage with him?

Oh Taehyung! Why did it have to be you?

Why did everything have to be this hard?

What does the universe want me to do? Tell on Taehyung? Kill Jungkook? Betray them and just terminate them with no justice? Be the Eagle's victim?

God!

What do I do?

I was pacing up and down my room. I was feeling suffocated in the room so I decided to get some fresh air.

I unlocked my room door, and bumped into Jungkook.

Not very smooth.

"No!" I yelled as I was falling down backwards, but then two strong arms held me by the waist and stopped me from falling. I held Jungkook's shoulders tightly for support. Jungkook moved one of his hands and held my neck, while the other one remained on my waist.

I looked at him in the eyes, and a strange feeling happened to take place in me. I felt like I was melting under his gaze. His gaze was dominant, yet so gentle.

A few moments passed with us in the same position.

Then I snapped back to the reality, so did Jungkook.

"U-uh... thank you..." I said, trying to position myself, but Jungkook restricted my movements, so that I was in the same position .

"You should stop being so clumsy, babygirl." Jungkook whispered, not breaking our eye contact.

And this was the first time I didn't cringe on hearing that word from him.

I nodded and stood up. Jungkook rubbed his hands as I awkwardly scratched the back of my head.

"Uhm, I just wanna have some fresh air, if you would excuse me." I said, and was preparing to walk away, when Jungkook held my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"It's morning and none of us had our breakfasts." He said. "Wanna eat?"

"Eat what?" I asked.

"Breakfast?" Jungkook said.

"No, I mean, menu?" I asked.

"Umm, pasta?" Jungkook asked. I nodded. "Let's go."

After we had eaten our breakfast, Jungkook said to me "Come with me."

He took me to a locked room. The lock had started rusting, which means that this room wasn't opened for ages.

"What is this room?" I asked, looking curiously at the door.

"The room were our worst memories were created." Jungkook said. Then he opened the lock with a key.

He opened the door and led me in. I saw dried blood stains everywhere inside the room. The air inside was sickening and suffocating and there was only a small window. The room was very dusty and unclean and broken furniture were lying here and there.

"This... is were you both were tortured?" I asked, scanning the room carefully.

Jungkook nodded.

"I just brought you here so that you believe me." Jungkook said. "Maybe you'll think I just made up a story."

"But that scar on your stomach and hands-" I started, but was cut off.

"They maybe for some other reason." Jungkook said. "I want you to believe me."