Chapter 2: Seeing Freddy again

it is been a week seen Freddy kissed you and you hadn't seen him in a while. as soon as you knew it, it was summer. you and your friends planned on going on a beach trip but they quit on you , so you planned on visiting your boyfriend for the summer. As you entered his driveway you saw a pink jeep. You had a bad feeling about the pink Jeep, so you knocked on the door but no one answered , so you went through the backyard and through the backdoor. you walked inside you saw him kissing another girl.

"(Y/B, your boyfriend)WHAT THE FUCK!!!" you say with tears in your eyes

"Y/N its not what it looks li-"

"SHUT UP WE ARE DONE " you say as you storm out of his house

After you got home you ran upstairs to your room and cried for what felt like hours. after a while you wiped your tears and went downstairs to watch a movie and eat a tub of ice cream. After eating the tub of ice cream and finishing your movie , you took a nap. This time you wake up in your bedroom to see Freddy standing at the edge of your bed.

"why good morning Love" Freddy said

You than got up and hugged him tightly with tears in your eyes. Freddy was shocked to see you in tears. Freddy hugged you back.

"dear why are you in tears" Freddy said holding your face in his hands.

"*sniff* he -he broke up with me" you say with tears.

"HE WHAT!!!" Freddy said angerly

Freddy wipes your tears and patted your head. Freddy got a idea and whispered it to your ear. You pressed your head into his chest.

"don't worry that FUCKER will enjoy my visit" Freddy said grinning

Freddy than kissed your forehead and cut your hand a little bit which woke you up. You woke up on the couch and you rubbed your eyes and got ready for the day , you than checked your phone to see your ex who sent you a bunch of messages wanting you back. You finally respond with :

"FUCK YOU AND LEAVE ME ALONE CREEP"

You than block his number and burn every photo you have of him. You remembered how happy you felt with Freddy and wanted to feel it again , but you planned on going to the mall for the day , so you planned on going to see him tonight.

To be continued

(If it brings you here ,i am sorry about that)