Chapter 8 :Wait there's two?!

It had been a few days since the break in and Y/N was more anxious then ever. I mean could you blame them ,they had gotten weird phone calls from someone then two people broke into their house looking for them. Y/N thought of an idea where they would only pick up their phone if it was their parents.

They had also prepared themselves for when the two guys came back to kill them and by prepared i mean they watched horror movies.

"Hey Y/n!" Y/F  called, waving their arms in the air.

"Hey!" You say, as you walk to them.

"So i was thinking what if we went to your house and watched Stanger Things!" Y/F  said with excitement.

Y/N had to think about it at first. what if those guys came back and attacked. what if they hurt Y/F.

"Could we watch it at your house?" You ask, looking at the ground.

"Sure my parents won't be home and i invited people to my house anyways today so that works out!" Y/F said with excitement.

"Great!" Y/N said with a sigh of relief

Once Y/N got home they unpacked and headed for Y/F house.

Once they had gotten there they were greeted by many faces.

"Y/N you made it!" Y/F said smiling

"Yeah I'm excited for stranger things" You replied quickly.

"Before we start I want you to meet everyone!" Y/F said leading you into the living room.

Y/F was rushing through everyone so you guys can all watch stranger things.

"And finally meet Billy and stu!" Y/F said out of breathe from introducing everyone

"Hi!" Stu said excitedly

"Hey Y/N" Billy said calmly

"Hello" you say facing both

Stu and Billy were best friends and while stu was full of energy, Billy was more calm and collected. Before you could make small talk, Y/F watched stranger things and you ran to get a spot on the couch.

Once it was over people started to leave. Billy and stu were whispering to each other before leaving.

"Thanks for inviting me Y/F!" You say heading for the door.

"No problem!"Y/F said also heading for the door.

Just then the power goes out. You get a phone call and know exactly who it is.

"Aren't you going to answer? It could be your parents." Y/F said confused

"My parents don't call me at 11 at night, they are asleep at home." You say, not answering your phone.

You and Y/F stand there as your phone rings until....silence.

As you take a deep breath you see to masked figures about to kill Y/F.

"Y/F LOOK OUT!" You yell, grabbing Y/F wrist and taking them outside.

Y/F turns around in time to see both killers.

"WAIT THERES TWO?!" Y/F said, with panic in their voice.

"Yeah and they tried to kill me a few days ago" you say running to your house.

You and Y/F see the two killers running after you two almost catching up. Just then you see your house in the distance.

"We are almost there!" You say,turning around only to see Y/F laying on the ground dead.

You scream as you see the two killers run off.

You get a phone call from one of the killers phones, this time you answer.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" You say, on the brink of tears

"Relax your alive but next time you won't even be alive haha" one of the killers say, before hanging up.

You were now pissed and now plan revenge for Y/F

"I will get revenge for you Y/F" you say, before getting into your dads truck and driving to Y/F's house to finish this.........

—————————-
It's a miracle I finally post for the first time in months and I left it on a cliffhanger even better. I have to thank you guys for being patient with the update and I am now opening requests so feel free to put a request in <3

-slasher_bitch