Chapter 11: Whats your favorite scary movie ?

Y/n entered Stu's house calmly, quietly trying not draw to much attention. They than hear a voice yell.

"BILLY MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO KILL ME! WE WILL BE IN PRISON" Stu yelled on a panic.

"Will you calm down. you can just kill your parents" Billy said pacing back and fourth in the kitchen.

"Oh your right. What about Y/n? i don't want to kill her i love them to much." Stu said, putting his hands on his chest where his heart is.

" i love them too.......we will just hunt her down " Billy said, calmy.

Y/n listened carefully, and made sure to not step on something that could get them caught.

" So what do we do?" Stu asked, putting his head on the island in the kitchen.

" we find them and take them with us than no one will no where we are and where they are" Billy said, patting his back

"They are joking they have to be!" Y/n thought to herself.

As Y/n got closer to the kitchen, she noticed that the two boys weren't there anymore.

"What" Y/n whispered, confused

Before Y/n could got any further she felt a pair of cold hands grab her waist and pick her up.

"AH PUT ME DOWN!" Y/n screamed kicking her legs in hopes of the person letting go.

So much for being quiet

"Nope Billy I got her!" Stu yelled, carrying you to the living room.

Billy walked in calmly with his arms behind his back

"Hey you can't kill me i'm in the living room" Y/n joked.

"How long have you been here?" Billy asked

"Well I had gotten here when I had stu yell about his parents" Y/n said trying to sound confident

"Huh so not to long...stu take her to the car" Billy said, walking out of the house.

"Alright" Stu said taking you to a car that is behind the house

Stu put Y/n in the backseat of the car , than he got in the driver seat and started the car.

"Where are we going?" Y/n asked

"I don't know yet, that's up to Billy" stu said , locking the car doors

It was quiet for a few minutes before stu asked a question.

"I know Billy asked this question but what's your favorite scary movie" Stu asked, happily

" it's (favorite horror movie)" Y/n said, calmly

" that's a good one" Stu said, with a grin on his face

Just than Billy entered the car, he had three suitcases and a small bag filled with cash.

"Come on let's go" Billy said , closing the door on the passenger side.

Stu started to drive the car to the location Billy whispered to him at the house.

Y/n knew that she won't be able to escape so the she decided to take a nap

Little did she know that this road-trip was going ti be an interesting one......
_______________
Sorry for the wait folks

Also quick update the next chapter will be a Michael chapter and then after that a new character

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
-Slasher_bitch