Chapter 17 : Welcome to the family

Requested : none

___________

Y/n and their friends make their way to the house not aware of the danger they could be in.

"Alright i'll say it now, i have needed to piss for 10 minutes" F/N #2 says, raising his arms up in surrender

You all look at F/N #2 with a look of annoyance and confusion

"Dude, just go in a bush or something, we didn't need to know that" F/N #1 says, sounding like a disappointed mother

F/N #2 walks away toward enough bushes to cover him as he takes a piss.

_-Gore Warning-_

Time for the adventures with F/N #2

F/N #2 takes a piss behind the tree only to feel a sharp pain in his back causing him to fall to the ground.

F/N #2 turns over to see Nubbins face smiling

"Wanna see a magic trick?" Nubbin says smiling and showing off his pocket knife to F/N #2.

F/N #2 shakes his head hoping Nubbins won't hurt him, but boy was he wrong

"TOO LATE!" Nubbins yells, before stabbing the knife into F/N #2 chest and yanking the knife down his stomach and taking the knife out.

F/N #2 tries to scream but is stopped by nubbins cutting his throat and putting his organs in a bucket. Nubbins then shows off his liver to F/N #2, Nubbins starts showing F/N #2 More of his bloody organs.

However F/N #2 was already dead. Nubbins put the bucket of organs and dragged F/N #2 body into the back door of the Sawyer house.

_-Meanwhile-_
Y/n and their friends wait for F/N #2 to come back however F/N #1 gets impatient and decides to walk into the house not knowing the danger they are in.

F/N #1 entered the house but after 5 minutes hadn't returned to give the all clear to enter and ask for help which was weird enough, The Texas heat was terrible so Y/n and F/N #3 entered the house carefully. 

F/N #3 walks into the kitchen while Y/n walks upstairs. 

As F/N #3 enters the kitchen, As they look around they decide to look around for F/N #1. As they continue their search they heard a thud from upstairs. they decide to open the freezer and to their horror, they had found F/N #1. Stuffed and frozen. F/N #3 gasped in horror only to be lifted onto a meat hook by a masked figure. From what they can see the figure had a dirty white shirt one along with blue jeans along with a yellow butcher apron on and to top it all off the figure had a mask of human skin on his face. F/N #3 struggled to get free off the meat hook only for the figure to take out a chainsaw and ram it into F/N #3's collarbone down to stomach. 

Of course F/N #3 died within a few seconds. But what about Y/N well you see......

5 minutes earlier while Y/N #3 was entering the kitchen Y/N had went upstairs to look around and to look for F/N #1.

As Y/N looked they had noticed a shriveled figure in a chair facing the window to a field of wheat and untaken cared of crops that have been out in the sun for who knows how long. Y/N made sure to say quiet but was then hit in the back of the head with a heavy object.

Sometime later Y/N had woken up tied to a chair at a dinner table.  They saw Nubbins and Leatherface (who is wearing a nicer looking skin mask) sitting there as well as the shriveled figure in the wheelchair, and finally at the head of the table was a man with a receding hair line  wearing a bow tie and jeans along with a white button up shirt. 

Y/N looked at the table to see to platters with the bodies of F/N #1 and F/N #3 along with F/N #2's head in the middle of the table.

"Welcome to the family traveler"

______________________

Good ending or bad ending? 

your choice 

______________________

Hello i know i've been gone a long time and i appreciate the 15k views on this story.

I've been busy and i'm glad i was able to finish this chapter and thank the saw movies for motivating me to keep writing after being gone for so long. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you have a request there is a request chapter if you would like a character. 

Until next time

-Slasher_bitch