Chapter 4 : A big teddy bear

You wake up to see Jason looking at you . You want to scream but you know nothing will happen so you just look at him before you get up off his lap. You push yourself up and are now sitting next to him. You were a little scared that you are sitting next to a killer and you aren't dead ."s-so your Jason right?" you ask him .Jason nods his head. "So you live alone?" you ask him. He nods his head again. You sat there in silence for a little until he grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it.

"You're like my mom. I can tell that you are a nice person"

You were happy to know that he thought of you as a nice person. Jason gave you a hug and helped you up before going to another room. You walk to the room and thank Jason for helping. As you walk to camping you see the rest of the campers running around and playing together. You see Iris making sure everyone is safe. As you walk up to her, she notices you injure and tells you to rest. You walk into your cabin and noticed that you needed to clean it a little. As you sign you think about when you will see Jason again.  You enjoyed talking to him even if it was short.

After you cleaned up a bit you head to your room and pass out.

( I am bringing back this book. I made it short do to my lack of thinking since i am bring the book back. i don't know when i will update but i hope i can do it daily.)- Slasher Bitch