Chapter 7 : How you met Ghostface(Billy and Stu)

You start to leave school when you get a phone call from an unknown number.

(the Y is you and the G is Ghostface)

Y: Hello?

G: Hello?

Y: Who is this?

G: Is this Y/n?

Y: Um no you have the wrong number.

Y/N put their phone back in their back pocket and kept walking till they made it to their house. As they opened their front door they got a phone call.

Y: Hello?

G: hello?

Y: Oh it's you. you got the wrong number.

G : No I think I have the right number

Y : No this is the second time you have called me

Y/N was now confused by this unknown caller and wanted to hang up but then the unknown person said something.

G : Hey don't hang up, i just want to talk

Y : I'm sorry but I'm can't talk to a random stranger.

Y/N didn't like this guy and hung up on him. As she walked to her room, she had got another phone call." I know it's him but should I answer?" Y/N thought as they sat at their desk. Y/N had a clear view of their backyard so if someone came they would know. Y/N's phone kept on ringing but they were smart and didn't answer. Soon the ringing stopped but Y/N knew it was not the touch their phone. It had been about 2 hours and Y/N went downstairs to get a snack when her phone started to ring. Y/N slowly pulled out her phone and saw the same number that tried to call her. Y/N grabbed her snack and armed herself with a knife. They finally picked up the phone and waited for a respond from the caller.

G : It's rude to not answer the phone the first time.

Y : Yeah well maybe you should stop calling me. You have the wrong number and I don't know who you are.

G : Hey calm down ok? I know I have the right number and maybe i'll let you live.

Y/N gripped the knife more and peeked outside their window. They made sure the guy didn't see them . Just as they started to speak the caller said something.

G : ANSWER ME. I KNOW YOU ARE IN YOUR HOUSE HIDING .

Y : What do you want from me? what did i do?

Then the caller went quiet until they asked a question.

G : what's your favorite scary movie?

Y : I'm not going to say

G : Rude but i like girls like that.

Y/N heard her backdoor break open and footsteps walking around." I'll go upstairs and you stay down here." A voice said, As their footsteps got louder. Soon Y/N heard their door burst open and see a figure looking for them. The figure walked out and left the house. As it was safe Y/N had got a phone call.

G : Well done with hiding. We'll see you again someday

Then the call ended. Y/N called the Police and their parents." Oh sweetie your ok!" Your mother said, hugging you. Y/N couldn't help but smile as their mother hugged them." They will come back but what will i do when that happens?" Y/N thought to themself.

(i had watched the first scream yesterday and wanted to make a chapter based on it. As normal there will be another part of this one before i go back to Freddy's. I hope you have a nice day/night.)