Chapter 16: How you met : Budda Sawyer

Requested : none
____________

Y/n had lived in Texas for about a year and knew the stories of the Sawyer family but didn't believe them since everyone there drank beer and had a chili competition every year.

Which was kinda gross since they used the same spoon every single year, which the spoon probably isn't clean either but who knows.

While coming back from a road trip with their friends, Y/n had spotted a hitchhiker.

"Hey dude, you good? You need a ride?" F/N asks the hitchhiker confused.

"Uh Yeah, For sure!" The hitchhiker responds nodding and getting in the car.

"Whats your name?" F/N #2 asked looking at him from the passenger seat

"Nubbins" Nubbins responds smiling.

Before anyone can respond back, Nubbin pulls out his pocket knife and points it around 

"Wanna see a magic trick?" Nubbins asks, smiling creepily 

"Woah dude put that thing away!" F/N #3 yells, surprised

Nubbins keeps pointing the knife at everyone and soon F/N #1 slams on the brakes and kicks nubbins out of the car. Nubbins yells at you all as you drive down the road. 

About 10 minutes later the car breaks down and everyone gets out.

"Well Shit" Y/N says, putting their hands on their hips

"How about we go to that house over there, maybe we can get help from them" F/N #1 says, pointing to a certain house close by.

Everyone agrees to go there and soon, you and your friends walk towards the house, not aware it is the Sawyer family house............

_______________

To be continued 

_________________

I'm back yolks

i have been wanting to write again so i've been reading Stephen king books and watching horror movies to get back into horror mode.

Also thanks for 12.4k views, it means a lot knowing people read and probably this book.

Part 2 will be soon hopefully

-Slasher_Bitch