Chapter 5 : How you met Michael Myers

You finally finish college and you decide to move to Haddonfield, Illinois. As you drive to your new house you see a man in a white mask and a dark blue jumpsuit. You blink a few times before placing your eyes back on the road." It's just my mind playing tricks on me." You thought to yourself. You finally make it to your new house and open the door. " This place is prefect!" You said putting a box on the counter. As you grabbed more box's from your car, you can't help but feel like someone is watching you. 

After you grab the rest of your box's from your car, You begin to unpack your stuff when you hear something." Hello?" You ask, walking out of the living room." Hello?" A voice replied." May i ask who you are?" You ask the guy." My name is Greg and i noticed your front door was open." Greg said, pointing to the door." I knew i forgot something!" You thought to yourself.

You and Greg talked for a bit until his wife called for him. You locked your door and kept on unpacking your things.

About 2 hours later you finally finish unpacking and relax on your couch. You check the date and it had been Halloween, so you go to the store and get candy for the trick or treaters. When you came back you put it in a bowl and put the bowl outside for them to grab. You then start texting your friends about your new place.

F/N: i have heard rumors about that place. You should be careful

Y/N: Don't worry I'll be fine besides they are just rumors, they may not be even real.

F/N: if you say so. I got to go. Bye

Y/N: Bye

You put put your phone down and grab the bowl that was outside and close your door. You put a horror movie and make yourself some popcorn. As you make your popcorn, you feel a strong hand cover your mouth. You try to take the hand off your mouth but you get nowhere." Is this ow i am going to die?" You thought to yourself trying to reach the closest object. before you can to anything the figure takes their hand off your mouth and gives you your popcorn and walks away. "W-who are you?" You ask the figure. They didn't respond instead they got out a piece of paper and wrote the name "Michael Myers" before walking out. " Did he just come here to hind from someone?" You thought looking at the piece of paper. You were speechless by the event and all you could do was think about the man while watching the movie. You planned that tomorrow you would see who he was. You then pass out on the couch.

( I know i haven't wrote in a while but i thought this was a good way to start off 2022. hope you enjoyed.)