Chapter 13 : This is my world bitch

A/n : so just a quick heads up I don't simp for Freddy but I make Freddy chapters for the people who do like him so don't hate me for writing theses type of chapters that is all

Tw : Blood, gore, death

Ex boyfriend(Y/eb/n) POV:

I sat on my bed waiting for Y/n to message me.

I feel bad for cheating but Y/n couldn't please me, but she will come back, every girl I have dated has come back.

Third person POV:

Y/eb/n turned off the lights to his room and went to bed.

He opened his eyes to find himself in a boiler room

"The hell?" Y/eb/n said, standing there a NPC

"This isn't funny whoever are you!" He yelled, pissed off now.

"This better be a joke!" Y/eb/n said, not as confident as before

"Oh please the only joke here is you" Freddy called, with his voice echoing throughout the boiler room.

"Who the hell are you?!" Y/eb/b yelled

"Freddy fucking Krueger" Freddy said, spawning in front of him.

Y/eb/n screamed in a "manly manner" and run past Freddy hoping for a exit. However there was none.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME" Y/eb/n yelled, out of fear and rage

" I WANT YOU DEAD" Freddy yelled back scratching y/eb/n's arm.

Soon enough y/eb/n would trip (final girl style) and be face to face with Freddy Krueger.

*gore warning*

Y/eb/n using the last of his strength pushed himself back leaving space between and Freddy however he felt a warm brick wall behind him.

"You think you can hurt y/n without facing punishment?" Freddy said, with a chuckle."well your wrong, this is my world bitch!!" Freddy said , as he lifted his glove.

Freddy slashed y/eb/n stomach till his skin was gone but Freddy didn't stop there. He took out the each and every organ y/eb/n had and began to throw it over the railings. Freddy then pulled out his teeth and shoved them down y/eb/n's own throat.

*gore over*

Freddy : left his body there and headed off to a different area of the dream world.

Your POV ;

"It's relaxing to know that I got my work down, I made who likes homework? Not me that's for sure" I say as I wrap myself in blankets.

Third person POV:

Y/n wasted no time falling asleep, they have been getting some good sleep the past few days.

Y/n awoke in the same old boiler room that she met with the face of Freddy, looking burned as ever.

"Hello princess" Freddy, said with a smile

"Freddy if you ever call me princess again I will start calling you Fredrick" y/n said crossing her arms

"Sorry darling" Freddy said, kissing your hand.

Freddy talked and flirted with you the whole time you were in the dream world. That was until he poked you and you woke up.

You sigh and walk downstairs and turn on the TV.

"Breaking news a college student named y/eb/n was found dead in his own home. Reports say that he was killed while asleep. They had found all his organs missing and his teeth in his throat" the new reporter says, calmly.

"That explains the smell that was in the boiler room" Y/n mumbles as she make themselves some breakfast.

_____________
Yup I did it, I made another chapter

And yes I don't know who is next

But it will be someone. And for all the people who time the time to read my book please have these meme
- slasher_bitch

 And for all the people who time the time to read my book please have these meme- slasher_bitch