Chapter 9 : A shattered glass doll

Although Y/N was used to seeing weird stuff this was different. much different.

Y/N had just wanted to go for a walk in the woods when they heard screams from the Heelshire home. so they ran to it they found the front door wide open.

Knowing what happens to every people in horror movie Y/N still went into the house.

"Hello? Mr. Heelshire? Are you ok?" Y/N said arming herself with a shoe she found on the ground.

As they walked more into the home they saw a man picking up the pieces of seemed to be a doll. A glass doll to be exact.

"Sir? what happened?" Y/N asked calmly

Before they could react the man turned to them with anger in his eyes but not towards them. The anger must have been from the doll in pieces.

"Hey it's ok, all we need is Elmer's glue and-" 

"NO"

Y/N was stunned at the sound of his voice. the body of a man and a voice of a child. There was silence then he ran through the shattered mirror and disappeared.

"Hey wait!" Y/N yelled, running to the mirror

They saw the body of a another man on the ground. They then realized that man was dead and knew the man with a child voice was a killer human wall rat.

________________

Short chapter i know but i barely got out of a writers block.

hope you enjoyed