Chapter 6 : The boogeyman

Y/N thought about the events from yesterday while opening her computer." it looked like that man was wanted for something." Y/N thought, searching the name Michael Myers. After she pressed the search button she was in shock to see he was a famous serial killer who had escaped from Smith's Groves Sanitarium a few day's ago. " Wait there was a serial killer in my house?" Y/N said getting up from her couch. 

After you calmed down, you looked more into it and saw a girl named Laurie Strode had seen him." It says she is his younger sister and Michael Myer's nickname is the boogeyman. That is interesting." You thought, before closing your computer and getting up. Y/N decided to go for a walk and tried not to think about Michael Myers to much. 

Michael's Pov

The day before

I was walking away from my latest kill when I realized Loomis was still looking for me. I found a house to hide in. As I entered, I saw someone inside making themself popcorn as a movie played. I then saw Loomis's car going up to the house i was at. I covered the girls mouth and made sure she didn't say a word. She was quite beautiful. I felt a tear fall on my hands as I  covered her mouth. Once Loomis was out of sight i toke her popcorn out and gave it her. Before leaving she had asked me a question." W-who are you?" She asked. I took out a piece of paper and only wrote my name before leaving.

The present

I hid in my old house before noticing the girl from the night before. i walked to the window and watched as she walked by. I followed her making sure she didn't see me. She had walked around the neighborhood until she made it to her house. I noticed a robber go to her house

Third person Pov

You enter your house after walking around the neighborhood and pass out on your bed." Finally made it home." Y/N said relaxing on her bed. Their thoughts were put to a stop when Y/N heard one of their windows break. Y/N jumped from her bed and slowly opened their door. They then mentally slapped themself and closed their door. Y/N heard them walk upstairs and hid under their bed. " I know your here~" They said. Y/N sees another pair of shoes behind them." Huh? Who the hell are you?" They male figure said turning around.  Not a second later Y/N heard the sound of a neck being snapped before seeing the body of the robber. Y/N stares as she slowly gets out from under the bed. Has Y/N brushed the dirt off her, she had looked up to see Michael standing in front of them. " Y-you!" Y/N said to Michael. Michael didn't respond only patted their head before leaving. Y/N couldn't stop thinking about the event and then remembered the body in her house." Wait what do i do with this?!?!" Y/n thought to themself as they looked at the dead body on the floor.

(Next one will be Stu and Billy and you guys can request characters. Sorry for not updating lastly but i plan on writing more.)