Chapter 12 : Body bagging without michael ?

Y/n stood there looking at the corpse on her floor.

"I guess i have to body bag him" Y/n said grabbing a face mask, gloves, and a trash bag.

*gore warning*
Y/n careful picked up his head doing her best not to accidentally rip it from the rest of his body.

Y/n could feel the blood through the gloves, that wanted to make her sick but it wasn't as bad as the exposed neck bone that made her more sick.
*gore over*

After about an hour Y/n sat there was a trash bag next to her not knowing what to do.

She still has to clean the blood on her carpet which sucks ass

"Michael could have at least taken the body with him but no he left it here" Y/n said, looking the trash bag

Just then the doorbell rang

Y/n walked downstairs and past the backdoor which was wide open .

Y/n opened the front door to see her neighbor Greg

"Oh hey Greg" Y/n said, hiding the bloody gloves behind her back.

"Oh hello Y/n, listen have you heard the rumor about Michael myers?" Greg asked with concern

"Yes I have" Y/n said, calmly

"Ah well be careful, people have been seeing him around town" Greg said, with a serious voice.

"i will" Y/n said, with a smile

Greg left back to his house. Y/n shut the door and turned around only to be face to face with michael myers. It became a quiet staring contest between the two until Y/n spoke.

"Look i just want to say thanks for saving my life , but next time you kill anyone in my house could you at least take the body with you, i don't want to have to clean it up." Y/n crossing her arms. " I mean now my carpet has blood on it and i'll have to make the excuse that i dropped a glass wine on my floor and i don't even drink wine."

Michael didn't move only tilted his head to the side.

Michael than took out a piece of paper from his pocket and grabbed the pen that was magical on the kitchen counter(A/n: the pen is a literal material girl) and wrote something and placed the piece of paper on the counter before leaving through the backdoor once again.

Y/n picked up the piece of paper and read it

Hiding bodies isn't what I do. I leave them up as decorations. However, I would like to make a deal with you. You let me hide in your house and if I ever kill someone in the house I'll dispose of the body. I shall return in a few days

P.S. I put the body that was in the trash bag from upstairs and put it in your neighbors tree :)

Y/n stared at the paper before finally speaking

"Bro when did Michael learn to write and how long as the paper been in his pocket?!" Y/n said out loud to herself.

——————
I-
Where did you guys come from
Holy shit thanks for 4.2k views !
As a gift take this meme

2k views !As a gift take this meme