Chapter 2: The Concert

Faint's POV

1 week passes

its been a week and me and Kay were going to sneak out tonight because we are attending a Pierce The Veil concert tonight at 7pm.

the concert

Me an Kay sang along to all of there song. They played May the Noise Startle You In Your Sleep, Hell Above, Bulls and Bronx, A Match Into Water, Disasterology, Caraphernelia, Props An Mayhem, King For A Day, One hundred sleepless nights and lastly, Bulletproof Love. He was talking to us on stage and I wish he could just notice me!!! Me an Kay promised that if we met a member from Pierce The Veil, we would tell them how much we love them and that they saved us. He said that he had a surprise for just one lucky fan!! He said he was going to pick just one!! Me an Kay came to the concert 5 hours early to wait in line and only had to wait 3 hours because we got VIPs. We also got to hear them play at their sound check. He was looking around in the crowd. He looked on the other half of the crowd, and then my half. Kay took off and went somewhere in the crowd. I raised my hand but I doubted myself because I knew he wouldn't pick me. Then pretty soon I heard him say "the one beautiful girl with red hair wearing that Pierce the Veil shirt, well of course but she's wearing our black and white shirt" and he was pointing at me. "At me??" I said silently. "Yes you babe!" He said and OMG did he just say babe???¿!!!!! The security grabbed me an brought me onto the stage. "Sit here sweety." He said and smiled big at me. OMGHECALLEDMEBABEANDSWEETY¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so friggen happy! "I breath you in with smoke..." He sang and continued to sing. I started crying because I doubted myself an hes noticed me more than I could ever ask for. While he sang, he saw me crying and wiped my tears away and picked me up bridal style. He had his mic attached around his neck. He sang while holding me in his arms and hugged me. I cried when the song ended. "What your name doll face?" He asked me smiling. "Faint" I said shyly. "I love that name what about you guys?" He said and then asked his fans. All you can hear is screaming and cheering. "Well there you go! Give it up for Faint!!" He yelled in the mic and I blushed and hugged him. He gave me his pick and told me it was one of his lucky ones. An then I walked away off stage. Omgimetvicfuentesomfg...,

After the show

Still Faint's POV

After the show, I decided to look for Kay. I couldn't find her any where.. If only I could just find her to go to the meet an greet and not go alone but I guess its no choice of being alone. The concert area was being cleared. I was very hot so I went outside to cool off. I think maybe Kay took off with her boyfriend Johnny. I was standing outside listening to the cars honking and the traffic moving. I looked at my IPod and it was 12:20 am. She's been gone for 5 whole hours. Eh why do I care when all she does is ditch me.
I texted heher and tryed to call but got no answer.
*phone rings*
(Kay=K Faint=F)
F=hello?! Kay where the hell are you?!!
K= *moans* awww yes!! Harder!! Oh sorry I will call you back! I'm with Johnny. See ya! I won't be home so bye! Look sorry for ditching you. I choose johnny over you so get that in you head Missy!!! Delete this number and don't have any contact with me! I ain't living in that orphanage anymore okay??! Just Fuck off homeless pierce of shit!!!
*Kay hangs up*

I single tear rolls down my cheek. So just like that?! My only best friend in the world uses me to escape from the orphanage? I'm so worthless..soon someone tall asks me a question snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry what?" I said looking at the ground trying to hide my tears. "Whats your name?? Hey arent you that girl who went on stage?? Faint! Yeah that's you!!" He said sounding happy. "Umm yeah that's me" I said still looking down. "Why are you so down and looking blue?" He said hold my chin up with his warm hands. My eyes widen. It was the drummer of my favorite band Pierce the veil!!!! I was silent for a while an said, "oh because of something." "Like???" He said and waited for a respond. I didn't speak but started panicking and started to loose oxygen. "Hey clam down!! Are you having an anxiety attack!!?" He said whisper/yelling at me. I nodded. I fell to me knees and thought for my awful dad, moms death, an loosing my best friend. It all hit my at once. "Hey!!!Breath Faint!! Stay with me!! Take deep breaths!" He told me as I was blacking out slowly.

(A/N if you enjoyed it, vote and follow me!!)