Chapter 7

(A/n theres a picture of Vic's ex)

2 months later

Danielle's POV

I couldn't get the thought out of my head. Vic's ex. Hmm. 2 days ago something strange happened. I hadnt told Vic what happened because he would probably get mad at me about questioning about his ex. I was also scared to ask him what really happened.

3 days earlier

I was grocery shopping for dinner. It was hard having dinner in a lonely house alone. I was going to be making chicken noodle soup. I miss Jaime's childish attitude around the house. Lately Jaime's been speaking Mexican to me and of course I don't know what he says and always comforting me. Not saying the other boys don't.

Vic's been posting a lot of pics that we took before he left and posted it on the internet to introduce me to his fans and how much he misses me, some people said I'm pretty and some of his fans get jealous and say mean things. I get over it. I've gotten a job of being a model. I have my own tours. My baby and my brothers (Jaime,mike,&tony) are coming home in 3 days and I was missing Vic the most!! He's been gone for 2 1/2 months. His manager said I could go but my boss said I would be touring with Alysha, Erin, and Jessica to London for 2 weeks for shootings to be done and said I couldn't promote to spend the rest of the tour with the boys. Alysha was Mikes girlfriend, Erin is Tony's girlfriend, Jessica is Jaime's girlfriend and their all of my best friends.

Back to shopping

I went to grab a can of soup and this stranger came up to me and pushed me, "hey!! Hey I know you! Danielle? Perry?? Ugh I don't care! You stole my boyfriend Vic!!! He still loves me and you know it! I got laid by him on the tour he's on. What is it? Oh I know THE WORLD TOUR!!! I'm not dumb but have a nice life but not for long. Watch you back" she said and left me in the aisle scared shitless. I had goosebumps and the chills going down my back. I wander what she ment, "have a nice life but not for long, watch your back..." Those words spun in my head until I thought of when she said she got laid by MY VIC!!!!!!! SHE EVEN KNOWS WHAT TOUR HES ON!!!! I felt like I needed to throw up so I bought my dinner and left to go home.

End of flash back

The boys parked in the drive way and got out in a rush and do a group hug. "DANIELLE VICTORIA PERRY!!!" said Jaime an came over an squeezed the living out of me along with Mike and Tony. We all had our foreheads touching and talked. "I've missed you so much!! It's been driving me crazy without having our sister gone for 2 and 1/2 months!! Geez!!" Said Mike and Jaime and Tony nodded. They let me and Vic have our privacy and unpacked their stuff including Vic's.

Vic thanked them and took me inside the house bridial style in his room. He put me down and tryed to kiss me but I pulled back. "Vic stop." I said and didn't even smile when he came. I didn't expect to act like this, I thought I was going to be happy but finding out your boyfriend has cheated on you!!!!
"What is wrong babe? Danielle?" He said and looked worried. I walked away and ate the rest of my dinner i had cooked. I ate Mac and cheese and finished and warmed some up for everyone and was thanked and complemented.

As I washed some dishes Vic tried to talk to me and ask me what happen. "Babe what's wrong? What happened while I was gone?" He asked rising an eyebrow and being sassy and putting his hand on his hip. "Don't play stupid with me Vic, a girl came to me and knew exactly where you were 3 days before you came home and she said she got laid by you!! Vic how could you!! She even told me I took you from her and she warned me to watch my back and I won't have a nice life for long!!!" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Babe!! I didn't do anyth-" Vic said before being cut off. "Don't play dumb vic!! I gave my heart to you!!!" I said crying. "I aint!! Please believe me! I love you Dan-" he said and being cut off once again. "STOP!!!! good night Vic." I said and wiped my tears and walked upstairs. I laid down on me and Vic's bed and almost fell asleep until I felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom to puke. I got scared because since he's been gone, every couple of hours I always puke but didnt worry.

"Babe are you okay?" Vic said running up to me and rubbing my back. " um yeah for now, can we talk sorry about earl-" I said feeling terrible. "Yes we may. Don't apologize babe." Vic said and smiled and held my hand an lead me to our room. "Explain what happen please." Vic pleaded. "Well, this girl pretty black haired girl walked up to me while I went to grab a can of soup and she told me that I took you from her and she said she got laid by you and she knew what tour your on. It scares me Vic, she also said to me, to have a nice life but not for long, watch my back. Vic did you actually do it to the gi-" I said and explained all the him.

"Danielle, no that was my old ex. I broke up with her years ago and never laid her. Haha gosh! Don't believe her okay!" Vic said embracing me and I snuggled in his chest. "Tell me about her" I said while cuddling Vic, my boyfriend. "Well she cheated on me and she was to obsessed over me so I had to cut it" Vic told me the whole thing and I had a chill run down my spine. "Slut" I muttered, and he laughed.
We all got ready to bed and fell asleep.

(A/n Like it?? Vote!!!)