Chapter 17

Vic's POV

I finally proposed to her!!!! Danielle said yes!! Danielle looked up at me after we kissed, "I love you Vic" she mumbled. "Yeah but I love you more!" I said. We both went along to walk on the side of the beach waves. The boy were celebrating for us. I looked at Danielle an laughed. "What? What's so funny!!" She said hitting me. I picked her up an thew her in th water and before I could ran away, she grabbed me and threw me in. "VICC!!!!" she screamed. I laughed but realized I'm wet too. "DANIELLE" I mocked her. "Uhhh your lucky your my fiancé!" She said and I mocked her again. She started wining and I jumped in the water with her and we started splashing each other and playing like 2 year olds.

Later

Me and Vic got home and celebrated. All the boys were with us too. "Congrats guys!!!" Said giving us a hug. Danielle's belly was still small but I always looked at her stomach and watched what she does. After the party me an Danni went on our hunny moon.

"Where should we go?" Asked Danni. We were still trying to figure out where to go. Of course Leyah is staying with Kellin so we were left alone with each other. "Hawaii or Paris?" I asked.

Her eyes widened, "PARIS OMG YES!!" she said giggling. I love it how she smiles. "Well let's go tell the boys" I said and we both held hands and walked inside the house where everyone was partying still. "Guys we gotta tell you all a surprise!" I shouted and everyone looked at us, "for our honey moon, we are going to Paris for a week" I said smiling and I grabbed Danielle in my arms. Everyone was silent and them Jaime being Jaime, "IM GOING TO MISS YOU VICKEY BEAR AN DANNI BEAR!" He said making everyone laugh.

"We will miss you too" danielle said.

Later to the honeymoon day...

Vics Point of View~

We were at the airport. "You nervous?" I asked her because she was sitting there messing with her fingers and looked so upset. "No, its just.. I dont get it. I was just a fan girl of yours and I fainted at a concert and I get here. A beautiful family with babies on the way and a husband, Vic Fuentes...i dont see it or get it." She said letting go of my hand. "Well you need to see it or believe it. Its reality danni." I said and she smiled and I planted a small kiss on her lips. Trust me, it was with passion. I smiled and I rubbed Danielles stomach. "Hey little buger! I cant wait till you come home!!" I said and danielle giggled. "When?" I asked and she said "April 24th...kellins birthday too!" She said and I smiled widely. "This is going to be good. Kellin will be happy but nots get our hopes up to high,it might be early" I said. She nodded and the speaker announced something, "flight 235 to Paris on lane 21 has aboarded thank you". Me and Danielle walked up to our a boarded flight and took our seats as we were in the airplane. This hunny moon is going to be the best.

Hours later

"please fasten your seat belts, we will be landing shortly!" Said the innercom. Danni was resting her head on my shoulder and before we hit the ground to land, BOOOM!!!!!

The plane sped out of place and our side of the plane was ripped some how. This was an untellable sight to see. Danielle was sitting by the window and her side of the window ripped out and so did she.
This is going to be the last hunny moon I will ever go to. As for me, I had some deep cuts everywhere but all I wanted was to keep my baby safe and I couldn't, she was already gone.

3 years later

After danielle's death, it's been the most devastating thing for me. I've been trying to hold on till may for her because I know deep inside, she is watching over me. Leyah has 2 beautiful years with her mom and now nothing. I also would have had another baby girl one the way but-... Never kind. "I made a song for you babe and I hope your love it" I mumbled and started to sing hold on till may on stage. Most fans cried and other sang. Its heart breaking.

Narrator

Its sad. It's not the end!!! I will make a sequel of Leyahs life. Poor Vic lost his wife and child while struggling depression with his daughter Leyah and other folks known as Pierce the Veil. Sad.....

A/N I literly cried writing this...thanks for all the support!!! Ily!!