Chapter 11

???? POV

They deserved it.

Danielle's POV

I was pulled out of me and Vic's car and sat there throbbing with pain. I winced when the paramedics layed me on the bed. I sat there conciously, only thing that was in my mind, my family.
"Wheres Vic?! Is my baby okay?!!" I screamed at then shortly, screamed in pain. "Ahhh this isn't good uhhh!!" I said trying to not scream. "Ma'am, please calm your in labor okay! You need to calm down! Your loosing to much blood.".  "Uhhh" I said holding my breath and then exhailing. All of a sudden, I've been brought to a special room.

"Sweety your baby is coming now an there's no waiting time or contractions. It wants out now!!" A doctor screamed and I looked at her scared.
I was told to push and I did. More than 15 minutes passed and finally the last time to push,
"Come on! You doing good!! Finally... Last push!!!!" The doctor said and I did. It took more than 3 hours of labor and to get it all done but since I couldn't do it, a doctor spoke up. "I'm sorry but she needs in for a c-section. My eyes shot open and I couldn't believe I agreed..

After a long time went by,  I saw my beautiful baby girl laying in a pink blanket.

"How's my baby?" I said sounding like I was half asleep. "Shes just perfectly fine! Congratulations Miss. Perry! I'd like you to meet your new baby girl, Leyah Perry! Or Fuentes! Up to you." Said a girl doctor. "Fuentes" I said and my head fell back on its own with no control. "Ma'am!!! Stay will me!! Look, look at me!" She said shining a light to me. I fell sleep with no control.

Jaime's POV

I rushed to the hospital with the boys after what we heard. "Where are they!??!!" Mike said having Tony pull his back to calm him down. "Sorry who are you here for?" Said the front desk lady. "VICTOR FUENTES AND DANIELLE PERRY!" I said looking like I saw a ghost. "Oh sorry they are both in surgery. Victor has bad injuries and Danielle is in a c-section. Sorry!" She said looking at me worried. No! This is not how this is going to be!!! Me an the boys waited but nothing. We stayed over night to see if any updates but nothing until a doctor walked away when he saw us sleeping. Well I wasn't because to much thinking. "I'm awake! Anything?" I said and the doctor looked up to me and said to follow him. I followed and he led me to Danielle's room. There she layed watching tv. "Danni!!!" Was all I could let out and she looked up to me and hugged me. I didn't let go until I bumped her belly. "Is she oka- did you loose it!!!!??????" I said with tears running down my cheeks, "Hime!!, calm!!! Its okay. She's okay! Look over there, she's sleeping" said Danielle pointing at a babies crib. I walked over there and saw the cutest little with ever. Oh my god, she has Vic's hair, his eyes, and everything else looks like Danni!!! I picked her up and held her trying not to wake her. "Danni, she's perfect!!!but where are the freckles?!" I said and laid by Danielle holding the baby. "Thank you. And she doesn't have freckles, thankfully." We laughed. "I'm going to call Kellin okay? You two should totally meet!!" I told Danni and she smiled and nodded.

1 week later

Danielle's POV

Vic hasn't woken up from his coma but me an the boys are always there to support him. The doctor said he might wake up anytime so we are around him most of the time. Our baby is a week old and I want him to wake up before she grows up without him. Its sad seeing our lives like this. Mhh. I held his hand thinking an all of a sudden, his eyes fluttered open. "Vic?" I said and he looked at me confused and then turned to the boys and fan girled. Wow did he forget about me?

"Um who is this and that baby?" Vic said looking at me and our baby. My eyes got teary and I told him it was his. Hmm Mike told me to just let him have his privacy for a couple of weeks.

2 weeks later

Danielle's POV

I was with Kellin and i asked him to watch Leyah untill i come back from Vics and he said sure. He has always been there for me everything since Vic was in a coma. I have also been staying at Kellins house to and he was not single so it's not that im trying to hook up with him. I felt bad because Vic doesn't remember me and his own child even though he's saved my life so many times. I was walking to my car to stop by at Vic's. Mike, Jaime, and tony all moved in with their girlfriends an me and Vic lived separate. It took a little drive because he lived a few blocks down.

I opened the door and walked upstairs to our, his room and couldn't believe me eyes. He was with his ex Cara!! The girl who probably put him in the hospital and hurt him!! My eyes got teary and I said "Vic?". He pulled away from her and just yelled at Cara, "stop". I walked out of the room and slid down the wall of the hallway and he walked out. " hey um... Danielle?" Vic said sitting next to me, I was always used of being called his princess or Danni. "What do you want...".

"Well can you tell me what we were before I got-..you know". "We were a family. You got me pregnant." I said with tears streaming down my cheeks. "Oh well I'm sorry I can't be her father. I made a mistake!" Vic said looking pissed

I cried even harder and walked in my room and grabbed all of my stuff and before I walked out, Cara opened her mouth, "I told you watch your back." And she laughed. Fuck her and I hope she chokes and dies!

Vic's POV

I fucked up!! If only I could remember! I mean she is hot an I feel like I've known her for years, but I don't want to cheat on her with Cara. Eh I think she lying about that baby being mine.

Mikes POV

Danielle told me everything, I didnt want to bother Vic because I know he might end up in the hospital. I asked her if she wanted to stay with me and Alysha but she said she staying with Kellin. Her "friend". They seem very close...I wander what he's thinking about this situation.

Kellins POV

After Danni told me everything ugh man I flipped out!!! Fuck his ex Cara!! He don't need to go around getting beautiful and caring girls pregnant and just leave them there like that!! Fucks wrong with him! I thought he was the type to take care and love on his love one!!!! I need to talk to Vic right away before Danni decides to do something dumb. Plus Leyah needs her father to be there!

Danni walked in still crying and all I could do was hug her. She said she was going to visit Alysha for a bit an I agreed. I sat there with Leyah, she's so innocent and adorable! I feel like shes my own daughter. I held her up in my hands above my head and blew in her tummy to make funny noises. She laughed....her laugh.....perfection...

(A/n VOTE!!!)