Chapter 3

Mikes POV

I was talking to Faint, I remembered her from the last show we played tonight. I was talking to her and it looked like she had been crying or something was bothering her. I started worrying and asked her what was going on. Soon she had an anxiety attack!!! She knocked out and I checked for a pulse. She's breathing but fell asleep so I bought her to the bus that we use to tour on. I picked her up bridal style and took her to the bus. I walked in with her in my arms and the other boys...Jaime , Tony and Vic already here. They gave me confused looks and I just gave them the "wait" look.

"Jaime!!! Can Faint lay on your bed!" I asked Jaime just as he approached me. "Hey its that girl" he said and I nodded while I lied her down on the bunk and explained to the boys what had happened. Vic looked through her back pack to find a phone but found ID cards and found out her name is Danielle Victoria Perry. Vic had a worried expression written all over his face when he scrolled through her phone because we needed it to help find her parents. "Oh god! Boys come look at this!" Said Worried Vic. We read the message she wrote about her life in her notes.

It was about her father always beating her up, mother died, lost a best friend, and she lives in an orphanage. She also likes to be called Faint. We also looked at the Instagram, an twitter, nothing but hate. We lastly looked at her contacts, no "mom" or "dad" names. Wtf?? She was so peacefully perfect and the parents of hers had the balls and tits to set her up for adoption! That not right! We saw all the texts she received and the ugly message her old friend Kay sent her. "This is why she was upset when I met her." I said and the boys patted me on the back. "Why would someone do this to her? She's left with no one." Vic said and frowned. "Only sick bastards would" said Tony as he walked out of he bus.

Vic's POV
I felt bad for what happened to Faint while growing up. I went in the back. I looked at all of her credit cards and found out her full name is Danielle Victoria Perry. It was the most beautiful name I've ever heard or seen. She was very attractive. She was also only 17 years old alike to me but I'm a year older. I ain't going to have her stay one more night living in that orphanage. I had some pair of clothes my ex Cara left from when we broke up. She was to girly and obbsessed over me and it annoyed me so I dumped her. I also caught her cheating on me so yeah.

I grabbed a pair of girl clothes and walked out the the living room of the tour bus and said, "Mike go change her." "Fuck, you go and change her." Mike said getting offended. I looked at all the boys and they looked down because they knew I was offering to change her and then shook their heads. "Fine I will!!" I said stomping in the back of the bus where Faint was. I slowly unzipped her jeans and pulled down her shorts trying not to wake her up. I saw all the scars on her thighs and I stared at them for a while. Then I carefully pulled on a pair of my shorts, on her.

Secondly, I felt scared to take her shirt off. I slowly took off her shirt trying again, but slowly taking her shirt off. There was no blankets around her. I threw her dirty clothes in our dirty clothes bin. I took her shirt off in a success. A turned around to move the bin out of my way and grabbed my T-shirt so she could wear it because I couldn't find any of Cara's old clothes because the were slutty looking. I turned right towards Danielle and she stood up. "Uhhh!! Where am I? Susan is going to kill me!" She said as she ran out of the bunk not noticing her top of her shirt was off. Oh fuck.........

Danielle walked out forwards the door and stood up shocked at the boys. The boys faces dropped. Mike couldn't keep his eyes off her and neither could tony and Jaime.

Faint's POV

Oh my god. Im on my favorite band's bus....but piece the veil is. staring at me like there is something wrong. I followed their eyes and they were looking down at my chest. Oh fuck... My shirt was off. Wtf!!!!!!??? "Was I raped!???" I said covering my top. "No no!!! Not at all! I was just...um....I was suppose to change you and you woke up. Come back here I have a shirt for you and we need to talk." Vic said to me and my eyes were wide and i nodded as my hands were covering my chest. "Sorry about that. I wanted to warn you but you took off speeding 100 miles per hour." Vic said using sarcasm and he chuckled and I laughed. "Umm, do you mind?" I asked him. "About?" He said with a small smile. I pulled my hand away from my chest and put the shirt he wanted me to wear on. He stared at me. I blushed and he looked away once my shirt was on and blushed too. "We need to talk." Vic said acting serious. I got serious too for a second. "Okay about?" I said and let him finish. "Well I changed your shorts, I SWEAR I DIDNT DO ANYTHING NASTY OR LOOK AT YOU DOWN THERE! , but i saw you scars, look I also know a little about your past because I saw your writings about you, and ummm....i know its hard to move on but me and the boys thought that Susan, she seems like a bitch, I can tell. But the point is, would you want to stay with us?" He said asking me nervously. I sat there thinking of my past. I few seconds went past. "We don't want you going back to that orphanage and we are worried about you, so what do you say?" He finished saying. "Vic, I can't. I will be in your way plus who knows what could happen?" I said looking down. Vic looked at me right in the eyes and said "Please don't say that! We love every single fan and have so much love for them! Even though we met you only on stage.. We still care for you. So please stay." I looked straight in the eyes and he looked down at my lips and I looked at his. I nodded....

(A/n vote? )