Chapter 12

2 months pass by

Danielle's POV

I had to go to Vic's house to grab the rest of my stuff until I heard a soft knock. Kellin wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid my neck on his shoulders. We were very close but we weren't dating! "Hey boo!" I said winking at him. "Hey sexy! What are you doing?" "Grabbing the rest of my stuff. I will be back though I promise!"
"Ugh! Hurry I need my cuddle buddy NOW!" He said and hugged me and walked off. Ugh I hate it how I break our little cute moments!

I ran downstairs and saw my little baby girl. "Hey Leh!! Wanna go to uncle Mikey's?" I said and she didn't take her eyes off of the tv. She was in her jumper. Cutie!! Too bad her dad won't open his eyes and realize reality. I grabbed her and her baby bag and put her in the car seat and left off to drop her off at Mikes. She hasn't saw him in 1 week so I thought of surprising him.

*knocks*

"Hello?" Mike said while opening the door and before I can say anything, "DANNI!!!! LEYAH!!! MY BABIES!!" said Mike smiling very big! I gave him a big brotherly hug and told him I was going to be right back and he nodded an accepted the fact that he was going to watch my baby girl and his princess.

Vic's POV

I dumped Cara because I can't stand the fact that I remembered everything! I don't know where to find Danni at. I feel so bad!! What if she moved on!! I don't know! Warped tour tomorrow and I got to much on my mind!!! My baby girl! After almost 3 months  without them! Ugh I feel so fucking dumb! I will owe it to them watch, just watch!! I need my light that shines my darkness and its her, Danielle Victoria Perry.

Danielle's POV

I walked in the house and thought no one was here. Good so no hard feelings when I see Vic. I walked upstairs quietly and took a peek in his room, empty! No girl clothes or slutty clothes. Hmm. I walked over an saw all my stuff neatly there. Wow was he this caring about my stuff? I put my stuff in my bag and was about to walk out when I ran into him. Wow guess who, the one and only Vic Fucking Fuentes.
I stood there like my guts in my stomach had dropped. I soon got red and nervous and stared at the ground.

"Danni?" He said.

Wait! He called me Danni!! Does he remember me? He probably does but doesn't love me the same way.

"Um yes? What?" I said looking at him.

He frozed and walked up to me, "I would do anything to take back the night I left you, your not a mistake and neither is our child Danni, i-...love you."

He said our child. His words were strong. I couldn't speak, my feelings were numb and I was helpless. I stood there frozen. I just felt tears run down my face and Vic's arms wrapped around me.

"You know I left Rachel after I realized you were missing?" Vic said and I cried.

"Shhh its okay princess!! The real Vic is here! I'm so sorry!" He said looking at me in the eyes and hugged me tighter. I wanted to just kiss him but Kellin.. I have feelings for him to and it's hard.

1 hour passes

Kellin calls

K- hey Danni? Where are you?
D- I'm at Vic's, Im fine just hanging out.
K- oh where's Leyah?!!!
D- her uncle Mikes, you can go pick her up you know
K- yes well talk to me soon love! See you!

End of phone call

"Who was that?" I heard Vic say.

"Kellin. Kellin Quinn"

"Are you with him?"

"No, he's my best friend and is helping me with Leyah."

"Um since I'm the dad, can you guys live with me and come back??"

"Umm. Sure!!! I will talk to Kellin about this and let him know"

"Okay.. " Vic said with excitement.

I went over to me and kells house and saw a girl kissing Kellin.

"Hey! I got some news!" I said walking I'm on them.

Kellin pulled away and said "I'm so sorry Danni!!"

"Hey its fine! I'm with Vic. Haha!!!" I gigged and he sigh in relief.

I walked over to grabb my stuff and headed over to Vic's. I saw him standing in the door way waiting. Awe I missed the real Vic forever!!! Im glad I didn't hook up with Kellin!!!

"Babe!!" He said and I blushed and went over to him and kissed him!!!! Oh I felt like home again!! "Don't ever leave me like that again!" I whispered an he nodded. I unpacked at Vic already had a nursery room made and painted. "Vic! This is perfect for Leyah! She loves the stars!!" I said and looked around in Leyah's room. "I knew you'd love it! So will she!!" He said grabbing Leyah. I looked at Vic and then ran to him with kisses. I've never felt like a home but now I do.

"I love you Vic!" I said feeling great to say that. "I love you to my Danni boo!" I started giggling. "Ohh I got some good news!" Said Vic. "yes?" I asked.
"I'm going to Vans Warped Tour tomorrow! Wanna come? We could pack all day! Even Leyah could come!!" He said smiling.

"Oh my why not? Thanks babe!!!!" I said cuddling him.

Vic's POV

I got my angel back and my baby girl!!! Danni went to go get a few things at Kellins house and tell him. I was with my daughter.
"Hey Leh, I'm your daddy!" I said snuggling her. She giggled a lot and I laughed. Daughter and Dad moments!!
I was hanging out with my daughter and on tour, I thought of telling fans and surising them!!

Later we got done finishing packing an it was around 6:pm. I never wanted to let Leyah out of my hands but Mike! He snatched her from me. Jerk! I went upstairs to Danni and saw her laying in bed watching tv.

"Hey beautiful! Wanna flirt over the internet?" I asked. Dani smiled an nodded. We opened twitter and did our job.

@piercthevic: @xomissdanielle I love rubbing you belly while we shower!!! XD

@xomissdanielle: @piercethvic remember what we did last night? Are we going to do it again?

@piercethvic: @xomissdanielle I'm so stoked to it! Get your princessy ass over here! Hurry!!

@xomissdanielle: @piercethevic sir yes sir!!! Are we making #2??

After Danni said that, many fans we asking all of questions. Thy asked us where's the baby and all that. Mhh just wait and see!!!
Me and Danni layed on the bed and did what we wanted!

40 minutes later/ getting dressed

"Ugh!! Man that was better than the last time!" I smirked at Danni.
"Sure was!!"
It took us a while because we needed to go shower and get dressed. We each took a 20 minute shower.
"Well you ready?" Said Jaime.
"Ya where's everyone?" I asked
"Vic wake up!! There in the bus!! Hurry you two love birds!"
Me and Danni ran towards the bus racing and when we got to the doors we went in the same time an got stuck.
"Ugh Vickey!!" Said Danni laughing.
"Ugh Danni!!" I said an joined along her laughing.
"Okay that's it! Let g-.. Dude what happened?" Said Jaime calling the other boys.

They all started laughing real hard. Did it look that funny? They even took pictures and we posed! Later Jaime looked at the time and pushed me and danni and we fell out of the doorway and landed on the stairs. When he pushed us, Danni almost hit her head on the stairs and I threw her on me and fell on my back.

It actually was painful. We got on and Danni grabbed our girl and walked in the back lounge. I went to her and saw her humming My House by Pvris to Leyah. I watched until she shot up.

"Nice voice!" I said and winked at her.
"Thanks! Umm I'm tired! Wanna go? To sleep?" She asked
"Sure baby can sleep between us!" I said smiling really big.
It was a good feeling sleeping with your baby. I cuddled both of them and we all fell asleep peacefully. We were on our way to Chicago, Illinois. We play warped half of the summer. April 7th- June-1st. I fell sleep feeling happy. I didn't want to tell her that secret!!

(A/n PLEASE VOTE PEOPLE!!)