Chapter 15

Vics POV

She hasn't woke up since 9:45 pm and its 2:00 am. They have a heart beat but there just doing tests on her. This is freaking me out because I wanted to propose to her when we got out of the hospital together from that car wreck. I was sitting in the lobby when Jaime walked in "wasssup Chico!". I giggled and nodded my head an he handed me a taco. He was the only one keeping me smiling because you know!! He's Jaime! My baby girl, she's still at Kellins but she still visits me everyday. This weekend I was going to watch her like a father would. I still wasnt ready to take her because of what I'm going through.

I saw a doctor coming and I rushed towards him, "Mr. Fuentes?".
"Yes"

"She's all good to go, she just had an anxiety attack, that's what happens. It causes a person to fall into a deep sleep, not a coma though" he said and I exhailed loud enough for him to hear.

"Thank you doctor! Is she all good to take home?" I asked and he nodded and I walked towards her room she was in and I saw her look up at me. I couldn't get my eyes off of her. A chip was hanging from her mouth and she stood their frozen. I walked over and sat next to her an pulled the chip out of her mouth and ate it.

"Hey my queen." I said

"I-i...-w-here... Hello." She spat out. I smiled and kissed her.

"I love you Vic!" She said smiling very big.

"Yes but I love you more!!!!" I said and out foreheads were touching. I love her so much and shes the reason I'm alive. I told her let's go and she jumped right up. She was uncharged from all the wires she was hooked up with from a nurse and I filled an application out to free her and they gave me her medication for her anxiety. We both walked into the lobby together and we smiled. She did have a small lump already showing on her stomach but we haven't told the boys yet. This is going to be awesome!!

We held hands and looked up, the boys were crowded with fans. "Shit" I mummered and the fans looked up to me an I turned around and they shoved Danni away from me!

"Danni!" I said trying to look in the crowd but a lot of screaming. Some of the doctors were trying to push some people out but it was useless, they were wild! I couldn't see Danni or hear her. I felt bad for what I had to do so I shoved people out of my way and say her staring down at her stomach. I grabbed her chin and faced my way, "Danni you okay?". She shook her head. "the baby" she said softly and then I looked down. We both saw blood. She was shoved too hard. Fuck!!! "HEY PLEASE I PROMISE IF YOU ALL BACK UP! I WILL SIGN AUTOGRAPHS AND TAKE PICTURES!" I yelled getting everyone's attention. They all backed up and nurses came putting Danni on a bed. They said I could go in if I wanted so I told the fans to hold up. I went inside her room and saw she looked like she saw a ghost. "Babe?" She whispered.

"Yes?" I said. "Is the baby okay?" She said spacing out.

I couldn't answer so I just shook my shoulders. I lightly smiled at her and she smiled back with pain. "I'm going to get you out of here I promise! And thoughs fans! They ain't hurting you again! And our baby, he or she will be okay!!" I said and she go out of spacing out and I walked towards her and that's when out lips crashed.

We pulled away when we couldn't breath and we started giggling. The doctor walked in and we were cuddling on the bed watching TV. "Good news!! Baby is okay and your ready to go home! But umm, wanna use the back door instead?" The doctor said leaving a huge smile plastered on our faces and we nodded.

"Okay! All the way down the hall, its a door that says EXIT." He said and left.
"Make a snapchat.!!!" Said Danni.

"Mmhh what's it about?" I asked.

"You take picture and make your own story like look" she showed me her Snapchat. It was all me and her with our selfies! Awe!!

"Ohh okay! But it has to be a secret account." I asked and she smiled very big causing her to laugh.

"What? What you laughing about?" I said poking her on her side.

"Oh nothing, you'll just see." She said looking down at her phone.

"What should be my username?"

"xomrfuentes!!" She screamed.

"No! Thats for my xomissdanielle!!" She smiled

"How about piercethvic." We both nobbed and I made my account. I posted a selfie with Danni and I making a weird face. We sat in the bed maybe a whole hour taking selfies and messing around. It was fun! My Snapchat points were already near 2,000 points.

"Shit I forgot we could leave! Fans should of left huh?" Danni shook her shoulders an so we got up and my phone was vibrating like crazy! I scrolled though it while it was still locked.

@xomissdannielle: hey guy! Add @piercethevic on Snapchat! Piercethevic!!!!

I looked at her and she started to laugh uncontrollably. I giggled and held her hand. I also snapchated, I faced it to our hands and we took turns squeezing each others hand before the little video recorder was up. I posted it and headed towards the car. I went for the door and saw a little girl walk up to me.
"Hello" she said

"Hi what's your name?"

"Lalia"

"Well are you a fan?" I asked and she nodded,

"Well I got to go before everyone else gets me, here have this" I said to her handing her one of my bracelets. He faced dropped an I hugged her and left. Me an Danni drove to the house and on our way there, we talked.
"You work very good with kids!" She winked

"Not as good as Kellin or you." I said looking out the window. She nodded very fast. I just smiled at her while driving. We showed up at the house and opened the door, the two boys, Mike and Tony plus Jaime was playing the game and Jaime had a taco in his mouth. I looked at Danni and she was looking towards the hallway. I followed her eyes and saw our little Leyah. She got so big!!

"Oh yay, we taking her for the whole rest of the summer on the weekend." I said and she fan girled and hugged me and squealed.

"Thank you thank you thank you babe!!!" She said.

"Well look who's happy!" Teased Mike to Danni.

I stared at him because he was checking Danni out. I always thought, I wonder if he likes her...

(A/n vote!follow!comment!)