Chapter 10

Danielle's POV

I've been having the worst nightmare lately. The boys were about to cancel their tour they will be going on for 3 1/2 months. I'm really hoping they could make it for Leyah. I've also had the worst pains ever!!! The boys leave tomorrow and It is going to be hard to say goodbye.  They will be gone for almost 100 days and its sad not having your love one be there all the time. "Vic!!!" I yelled an he walked in the room, "ya babe, what is it?" He said giving me a smile. "Umm, I need to talk to you,"

"About?"

"Well I can't go on tour."

"Sure you can! Why now? We love having you baby!"

"No Vic I can't, I'm pregnant and it would be stressful traveling for me."

"Not its fine, I'm here."

"Your not the one going through pain or carrying our baby Vic!"

"Still, that's why I'm here."

"Well Erin is going to be staying here with me."

"Oh I see." And Poor Vic looked down and played with his hands.

"I will see you every weekend but every 2 weekends I told him sadly with watery tears.

" ohh" was all Vic can say before he hugged me and started to cry.

"This is the longest we won't be seeing each other." He said, "I know."

"Well let me go get dinner okay?" Vic said and I agreed to go with. We walked in the grocery store and a couple of fans crowded us and spotted us and then more came. All I could do was fake a smile because my anxiety kicks in a lot more now that I worry about the baby. I started heavy breathing and Vic told the fans to back away and help me stay calm but I ended up falling in his arms.

I woke up. Ugh where am I? I went to sit up but was held down. "Ugh my head hurts!" I said and a familiar voice spoke up.
"Hey princess. You had an anxiety attack but its all good, wanna come home with me?" Awe he took me to the hospital and took care of me. Awe I love him so much!!! "Ya sure." I said and then he said "how are you feeling?", "Well I feel like I swallowed a watermelon!" I said giggling.
"Well thats our beautiful watermelon. I really hope she takes after her beautiful mama." Vic said holding my hand as we walked to our car. I shook my head and he nodded.

As we drove we stopped at a red light, we talked and when it turned green, Vic pushed on the gas lightly and then bam!!

*bam!*

*sirens and screaming for help*

I was helpless and laid there. I saw Vic laying by me with his eyes shut. "Vic!!!!Vic !!!!baby!!!!" I got no answer. No this can't be happening. I was to busy looking and checking to see if he was okay and haven't checked myself out. I looked at my stomach and blood. Can anything else get any worse? I started screaming for help an then I was carefully dragged out of our flipped and crashed car.

To be continued