Chapter 8

Vic's POV

I woke up next to my wonderful Danielle. I love her name. I woke up with her beautiful face sleeping right next to mine. I laid there staring at her and kissed her nose. I played with her hair and tryed not to wake her. I got out of bed an went to the kitchen to make eggs. I cooked heart shaped pancakes with the boys for a little surprise for Danni. I was flipping the pancakes and then I heard a loud thump.

*bang!*

I turned around. Fucking Jaime. "Dude!!! Shhhhh!!" Me, tony and mike whisper/ yelled. "Sorry i dropped a pan!" He said. Jaime's always been clumsy. Ugh give me a break. I thought Danni was coming down from all that loud noise ugh. But we waited and looked around the stairs, damn how can that beautiful women sleep through all of that loud noise! Pretty soon Jaime again, being clusmy and fell.

*boom!*

We all looked at Jaime and started laughing our asses off because he slipped on the cooking oil he spilled on the floor and slid and fell. "Shut up and cook slave!" Said mad Jaime walking upstairs to clean himself up. Downstairs was mine and Danni's bathroom. The other boys had to share the one upstairs, I was fancy like ours, just a bathroom. I turned around an served 5 plates on the tabled neatly and we sat down and ate. I went upstairs to go get my princess.

I walked up to my room and walked past the bathroom and saw Jaime scrubbing his foot with a cloth. "Jaime no!! Your smelly feet is killing the poor and innocent cloth!" I said a giggled at Jaime. "Shut it!!" He said and closed the door. I laughed and went to my room. I saw Danielle laying there peacefully. She looked like an angle that just fell from heaven because the sun was shining on her from the window. "Hey my queen, wake up? I got a surprise for you downstairs!" I said and woke her up. "No! Go away. Your queen orders is for her to sleep in more and do not disturb. I go get more......sleep..." She said making no sense and was half asleep.

"Ha okay we'll see about that my queen." I said and walked to the bathroom. "Jaime open up I'm going to do something that will make you laugh. Okay??" I said and Jaime opened the door. "Okay I will give you $40 if you pour a glass on Danni right now!!!" I said smiling. I knew what she would do so I didn't wanna bother. "No she'd kill me Vic!!" Jaime said looking scared. "Please!!! $50????" I said and he smiled and nodded. He got the glass of cold water an tip toed to my room. "3-2-1" Jaime said and counted down. He poured the water on Danni and next thing you know Danni got up and screamed!! Jaime looked scared shirtless and just stood there with the cup in his hand. I looked at him and laughed uncontrollably. Danielle went over to him and kicked him in the balls and Jaime fell to his knees and yelped in pain.

I stood there laughing my ass off and next thing you know, I'm being kicked in the balls. There laid me and Jaime in pain and yelled. Ugh im going to get her. "Ohh honey, what was that you wanted earlier?" She asked and I gave her a crazy look, "your breakfast is ready" I said still laying there with Jaime. We layed there for about 5 minutes. After a while we went downstairs. "Hey Tone!" I said a waved at him. He started laughing and I was confused. "Hahahaha!! Danielle told me!" He said laughing. Wow... I just stood there blushing but giggled.

1 hour later

Danielle's POV

I told Tony and Mike what happened and they laughed. I told them I was going to go shopping for a while an they agreed. I took Mikes pretty car and drove off to the mall. I didn't know many girls fan girl over me. Some wanted my numbers and sadly I had to say no and many pictures were taken. I don't give out my number. I was in the mall and read the messages I haven't read. I looked at the time and had been with fans and shopping for the whole day!!! Whoops!

From: Turtle :3
hey!! Where are you!

When you get this! Call please!

Are you okay? Bb sis!!! D':

To: Turtle :3

Yes I'm fine! I love you big brother I don't want to text all the boys back so just tell them I am sleeping at a friends house, Joetta. We went shopping and ran into a bunch of fans so yes :) love you an the boys see you an I AM safe ;D

From: Turtle :3

Oh god okay!! Thank god your safe see ya an love you!

End of Conversation

Vic's POV

Tony told me what happened and I went calm. All day I was worried and why did she answer Tony's message first and ignore mine? Um maybe I'm just being over protective. I'm glad she's had a girls night and is safe. I can't really say she's safe because my exes hate her more than anything and I just worry to much.

Danielle's POV

I was walking to the parking lot an it was dark out already and I was alone. I had to lie to all the boys but really I was going to go stay a night at the hotel and just think. I couldn't get Vic's ex out of my head. She told me to watch my back.

"Waiting for someone?" I voice said, sounding familiar. ITS HER!!!! I turned around being snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh um no just thinking." I said and looked up at the stars and leaned on the car I drove in. "Oh, look sorry about what happened in the store, I just can't get over Vic." She said looking down. "Its okay. I...i-..sorry" I said an looked at her. "Give him back?" She said on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry I cant" I said and got in my car. Just then I was thrown out of my car. "What the- " I said and was blasted by a punch. I held my nose and bloods fell. I bruise already formed on my cheek. "JUST GIVE HIM BACK TO ME BITCH!" she said and I got up an said "BITCH?!!? HE DOESNT WANT YOU! HE TOLD ME!" I screamed in her face and she pulled out a gun an said

"excuse me?". Oh fuck I'm dead. " I'm sorry! Please dont" I muttered. "BULL SHIT!!" She's yelled. "No please don't plea-" I pleaded and heard and gun shot

*bang!*

*bang!*

I was shot in my shoulder, leg, and stomach, and she left like that....to just die...

(A/n VOTE PLEASE!!!)