Chapter 16

Still Vic's POV

I felt my blood boiling, but I have every right to be jealous, she's going to be my wife! I looked at Mike once again and he gave me the "woah chill bro!" Look and I shook my head and walked away. I felt like a pussy not standing up to him but he was only checking Danni out. Fucking bastard. I can't really trust him because he's slept with my old girlfriend, cheated on Isabelle, and I'm scared of what he might do to Danni.

I walked up towards Danni and grabbed her waist and pulled her outside. "We need to talk" was all I could get out. She looked at me in concerned and I asked her, "wanna go to the beach?", " but Vic we can't just leave Ley-" she said and I finished her sentence, "yes Jaime said he will take her." I grabbed her hand and opened the passenger side of the car for her and she got in so I closed it. I ran on my side of the drivers side and got in. "Seatbelts on?" I said to make sure nothing bad happens like it did before. We both nodded.

We was driving and I held her hand while driving. "You know I really love you?" I said.

"Yes so do I. More than anything besides Ley." She said and we smiled.

"I have a surprise!" I said "but you have to wait." I said.

"What? But-..ohh I see okay!" She said smiling. Man I love it when she smiled!! After all the pain she went through, which makes her a stronger girl and shes finally coming back!!! Woo hoo!

We arrived at the beach an I grabbed her hand. We walked down the beach and the sun was going down. We watched the waves splash and hit the wet and dry sand. Birds were leaving, some were circling and having fun.
"What a surprise Vic! I love it!" Danni said.

"No this isn't it.." I said continuing, "Danni, we have been together for a long time and I want to be more than we have ever become. You have always been their for me and so have I, I know I may have had some mess ups but I owe it up to my beautiful queen. Your my therapy that brings me to happiness. Every since I met you, you were my future, your my beginning to a better life. What I'm trying to say is, Danielle Victoria Perry, will you be my Danielle Victoria Fuentes?" I said smiling nearly fan boying.

"Vic...i-i....OF COURSE!!" Said Danni. I'm so happy!! We held hands and I put a beautiful engagement ring on her run finger, it was a sliver one with a diamond in the middle making a butterfly trail.

"VIC! NO!! YOU DIDNT! I LOVE YOU!" I said getting emotional. I kisse

Danielle's POV
I turned around and saw all the boys with their cameras recording. Awe! I turned to Vic and planted a small but passionate kiss on his lips and he kissed me back making sparks fly around in my stomach. It was a good feeling and I felt so happy. My partner, my love life, my fiancé, my Vic.

(A/N sorry this is short! This is the shortest I've ever wrote! Sorry I'm just busy and working on my new story!! Check I out please and vote!!!)