Full Payment & Extra Payment Explanations

Trigger Warning: slight smut, mentions of rape

Setsura POV

"M-Mukuro defiles you? How so?" Taeyong asked me. At that moment, I felt an overwhelming feeling of lust rise up in me. So much so that my eyes changed to burgundy. My clothes changed from my long kimono to very short black denim jean shorts, a dark red shirt, a black denim jacket with the sleeves rolled just above the elbows with straps buttoned on the upper part of each sleeve, and black fingerless gloves. My hair also changed back to midnight blue.

When my eyes go burgundy, I can't control my body. I started breathing a little heavier and then pushed Taeyong on the bed and pinned his wrists above his head as I hovered over him. "I-I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. I can't control myself right now, but I'll try not to go as far as Mukuro. I'm just going to show a small part of what the 'full payment' includes," I told Taeyong.

"O-Okay," Taeyong said nervously. After he said that, I slowly took off his scarf and then roughly kissed him, making him gasp. I took that chance to shove my tongue into his mouth and explore every inch of his cavern while unbuttoning his shirt. Once I broke the kiss, I started kissing down his jawline and down to his neck. Taeyong was letting out small moans in between his heavy breathing. I eventually found his sweet spot, and I bit down and sucked on that spot until I left a blueish purple mark that couldn't be covered up.

Then, I went down to his collar bone and made a reddish-purple mark there. After that, I took Taeyong's scarf and tied his hands together. I continued to kiss down his chest until I got to his torso. I had the urge to lick every crevice of his chocolate abs, and that's exactly what I did. While I was doing all of this, Taeyong was breathing heavily while moaning softly but slightly louder than before. Once I finished, I went down to his waist and made a mark there too. Then, I untied his hands and got off of him, sitting next to him. Luckily, Taeyong's room was on the other side of the house, like Onii-chan's room, so no one heard us.

* Meanwhile *

Yuta POV

"The difference between the 'normal' payment and the 'full' payment my sister makes to Mukuro is that he does more than what some of you saw the other night. The 'full' payment includes the defilement of my sister. In other words, Mukuro rapes my sister every time she makes a 'full' payment to him," I told everyone. "Oh my gosh, that's horrible! How long does a 'full' payment buy her?" Younghwi asked me. It gives her six weeks, and then she has to make an 'extra' payment," I told her. "The 'extra' payments come at random, but it gives my sister three months," I said, answering the question everyone was thinking about.

Just as I was about to explain what the 'extra' payments included, my sister and Taeyong came back into the conference room. Taeyong was wearing his scarf differently from before, and my sister's clothes were different and very familiar.

"妹、あなたが着ている服... あなたは〜しましたか?" (Little sister, those clothes you're wearing... Did you-?) I started to ask when she cut me off. "私のバーガンディの目を見たくなければ、もう一言も言わないでください!" (Don't say another word unless you want to see my burgundy eyes!) Imoto-chan seethed.

My whole body tensed up, and I subconsciously let out a whimper. Everyone except for Imoto-chan was shocked at what they had just heard. "さて、あなたは私の目がブルゴーニュになったときに何が起こるかをまだ覚えているようです," Imoto-chan said to me after giggling a little. (Well, it looks like you still remember what happens when my eyes turn burgundy).

"What emotion do your burgundy eyes represent?" Jaehyun asked. "It represents an overwhelming feeling of lust," Imoto-chan replied. "Okay, but why did Yuta-hyung whimper when you said that your eyes might turn burgundy?" Ten asked my sister.

"It's because I don't always go straight to bed after every 'full' payment. Sometimes I would come home with burgundy eyes and get a little rough and inappropriate with Onii-chan," Imoto-chan answered. "What do you mean you got a little rough and inappropriate with Yuta-hyung?" Ten asked. At that question, both my sister and I blushed because of how she got rough with me.

"それはとても恥ずかしいです," (It's so embarrassing.) We both mumbled. "What do you mean by 'It's so embarrassing'?" Shotaro asked us. "What's embarrassing is how I got rough with Onii-chan. I didn't get rough as in I fought with him, I got rough with him by basically doing seven minutes in heaven minus the make out session and I had Onii-chan pinned to his bed instead of stuck in his closet," Imoto-chan told Shotaro. "You're right. That is embarrassing to admit to other people since Yuta-senpai is your older brother," Shotaro said as he agreed with my sister.

"So, does that mean you did to Taeyong-hyung what you sometimes used to do to Yuta-hyung? I noticed that Taeyong-hyung is wearing his scarf so that it's covering his neck, and he would never where a scarf like that unless something was there," Jaehyun asked Imoto-chan. Imoto-chan blushed even more at Jaehyun's question.

"まあね。私は実際に兄とやったことよりも少し遠くに行きました," Imoto-chan answered. "Sorry, what?" Jaehyun asked. "Setsura-san said that what she did to Taeyong-hyung was similar to what she did to Yuta-senpai, but she went a little further with Taeyong-hyung compared to Yuta-senpai," Shotaro translated. "How much further did you go Setsura?" Ten asked her. "まあ、実際に私は彼にキスをしましたが、その後、私は非常に目に見える愛の咬傷を残しました。私はまた、彼の胸にキスをして、彼のチョコレート腹筋のすべての隙間を舐めました," she answered looking very shy and flustered. (Well, actually I did kiss him, but after that I left a very visible love bite. I also kind of kissed down his chest and licked every crevice of his chocolate abs.)

To be continued...

_______________________________________________________
I hope all of you are doing well out there. If you're not, I hope my story can give you some peace of mind. I hope you all have a great day/night!

- Gong Enxing