Our Growing Bond & the Gang Battle

Trigger Warning: slight violence

Setsura POV

The more Taeyong and I talked, the closer we became. We both discovered that the way we usually act in front of others isn't who we really are. We both have our reasons for doing so, but now that we know this, it will make it easier to deepen our bond. The more time we spent together, whether training or just hanging out when Taeyong wasn't working, the more we both seemed to be falling for each other. It was rather evident that I was falling for Taeyong, but not so much for him. It wasn't easy figuring out that he was falling for me, but our actions hide our actual personalities.

Every day we kept on sparring with the other members to get stronger and get better at fighting side-by-side. We kept practicing until we knew that we could definitely defeat an enemy while fighting side-by-side and back-to-back. Of course, it wasn't easy, but it was well worth the time spent. Whenever the boys came home from work, I ran and hugged Taeyong and welcomed them home. He always hugged back and said, "I'm glad to be back, Setsura."

Since we were constantly sparring with different members, I gradually gained the trust of all the members. Even Johnny trusts me now, but he still has a slight disliking towards me. They've all stopped being mad at Onii-chan for not telling them that he wasn't human.

I also told Chenle and Sicheng about the story behind their parents and how they became half-brothers. Sicheng had to stay with his father for his safety because demons and devils would do anything to kill him. Chenle stayed with his father and mother since the part of him that is an angel is unnoticeable to most; the demons and devils didn't try anything on him.

When the six weeks were almost over, the gang was just hanging out around the house since it was one of their days off. We were suddenly attacked by another gang. I think it was the gang known as SEVENTEEN. Everyone stopped what they were doing and came to the front part of the house. The leader of SEVENTEEN was the first to make a move. He came straight towards us with two other members trying to land the first strike. Of course, Taeyong, Onii-chan, and I were faster and intercepted their attack.

Taeyong POV

When the gang members and I were relaxing on our day off, we were suddenly attacked by one of the gangs we weren't on good terms with, SEVENTEEN. S.Coups, The8, and Woozi attempted to make the first strike, but Yuta, Setsura, and I were faster and intercepted their attack. I used a self-replication spell and started using my fire magic against S.Coups while Yuta and Setsura released the illusions around them and used their powers as yokai to stop The8 and Woozi. The other members in the combat units started fighting Hoshi, Dino, Wonwoo, and Mingyu. The other members fought off the rest of SEVENTEEN. After a long fight with them, we managed to force them to retreat for the time being, but we were exhausted after the unexpected battle.

Once we were sure that they were gone, we went back inside and went to rest. Taeil-hyung and Ten healed everyone's wounds before resting. Setsura made sure that Yuta and I were okay before coming with me to my room to relax. We were very close to each other, so it wasn't uncommon for her to come to my room and rest or cuddle with me. She was already clingy with me to begin with, so it didn't surprise or bother me when she came to my room often.

We basically just cuddled under the covers until we both fell asleep. I could tell that our bond was continuing to grow over the past two and a half months, and was still growing. It was already strong when we became betrothed to each other, but it was obvious that it had grown and deepened since then. I knew, we both knew, our bond would continue to grow as time went on and that we would grow even closer than we are now. It was only a matter of time.

To be continued...
_______________________________________________________
I hope all of you are doing okay out there. If you're not, I hope my story can give you some peace of mind. I hope you all have a great day/night!

- Gong Enxing