What's Next?

Trigger Warning: extremely detailed violence, gore, mentions of death, manhandling

Setsura POV

"I'm kicking you and your people out of the Kurosawa Clan! I'm also banishing you from the clan's territories. Now get out of my sight Setsura!" Ryunosuke yelled at me after making his judgment saying I was guilty of killing my parents and guards.

"Y-Yes young master. I-I'll leave right away." I stuttered before leaving the Kurosawa family's mansion.

I then returned to my home where I used to live with my parents and brother. By the time I arrived at my now empty house, it was early evening. I packed my things and booked the earliest flight to Incheon. I then called an emergency meeting with my entire yakuza family and told them what happened and what I plan to do. My brother moved to Korea a couple of years ago because he wanted to escape the life of a yakuza.

After the meeting, I went back to my room and called my brother to tell him that I was coming to Korea. Unfortunately, he didn't pick up the phone, but that isn't something new, so I left him a message.

"Onii-chan, it's me, Setsura. Some really bad stuff has happened over here and I've been kicked out of the clan's territories, so I'm moving to Korea since my safety and location have been compromised. I'll explain everything once I get to Korea. If you want to talk to me, use the present I gave to you on your 13th birthday when I told you my secret (an earpiece used for special and undercover ops). Sayonara, Onii-chan." Then, I ended the call. I noticed something was wrong with my phone and realized it was hacked, so I destroyed my phone and left for the airport.

Once I got to the airport, I waited until my flight number was called and then boarded my plane. Shortly after putting my carry-on away, I put my headphones on and listened to my music for the rest of the trip.

My name is Nakamoto Setsura. I'm the young princess of a yokai yakuza family in Osaka, Japan. I have an older brother who ran away from the life of a yakuza when I was 15 and an older sister who was killed by onmyoji when I was 7. Just recently, my parents and personal guards were killed on our way to the Kurosawa mansion. The people who killed them framed me by ripping the sleeve of my kimono and placing the ripped piece of fabric in my father's hand. I'm a yokai called Yuki-Onna, but I also have some powers from my father who was a yokai of dreams and illusions. Due to going on various business trips with my parents, I can speak Japanese, Mandarin, Thai, English, and Korean, but my parents only thought that I could speak Japanese and Thai since I didn't speak at most of the business meetings. Aside from being kicked out of the country, someone else is trying to kill me but can't because I'm cursed, so I'm hoping to lose the man that wants me dead. That psycho threatened to kill everyone I care about, so I made a deal with him. If I make "payments" to him (letting him torture me), he will leave the people I care about alone for a certain amount of time. When time's up, I make another "payment." Only me and my brother know about the "payments." This guy also sends me reminders about "full payments" and "extra payments" in the form of threatening letters.

After arriving in Incheon, I got my stuff and left the airport in a taxi. The ride to Seoul felt really long and was pretty quiet. I had the taxi drop me off near a hotel. I paid the driver and then he left. After the driver left, I felt that psycho's presence, so I walked into a dark alley since tonight was one of the nights I had to make a payment.

As soon as both me and my suitcase were in the alley, that guy opened one of his interdimensional portals and dragged me to the dimension he created specifically for my payments to him. In this dimension, I am unable to use my powers.

Once we were in that dimension, he pushed me into a cage almost the same size as the room we were in. He tied my wrists and ankles to the bars of the cages with strings stronger than steel after removing the jacket I was wearing. He took his short single-edged sword and cut my back so that it looked like there was a bloody snowflake on my back.

Then, he grabbed a knife and stabbed me halfway up my right arm. He then slowly dragged the knife down to my wrist and made six horizontal lacerations on top of the vertical one. After that, he did the same to my left arm except it was from my shoulder to my wrist, and it was twelve horizontal lacerations instead of six. The wounds were deep enough that the knife scratched my bones. I was barely able to even let out a scream. "Damn you Mukuro..." I wheezed out.

After Mukuro wounded my arms, he grabbed a longer knife than the last one and made long vertical lacerations in each of my legs from just below my butt to my ankles. Then, he removed the strings from my wrists and I fell to the ground. As soon as I fell on the ground, I groaned in pain because of the wounds on my legs. Mukuro grabbed a small ax and swung it toward my legs. The ax hit the backside of my knees and almost cracked my bones. The wounds on my legs were also deep enough that I had scratches on my bones.

"I have my payment. You can go now. Next time you will have to make a full payment, so I'll send the reminder when time's up." Mukuro said coldly before opening up an interdimensional portal leading back to where he took me. Because I'm not human, my wounds started to slowly heal and I got up and left after taking my jacket in my right hand.

Once I got back to where he took me, I found my suitcase, grabbed it with my right hand since I couldn't move my left arm, and started walking further down the alley. I kept walking barely holding myself up until I was shot in my left shoulder by a silver poison-laced arrow from my left. I stumbled a little but managed to stay standing. I kept walking even weaker than before until I was shot by a silver bullet in my left shoulder from the front. Once it entered my body, it turned into a poison that was lethal to all non-humans. Shortly after I was shot by the bullet, I heard another gunshot and froze where I stood.

My vision was slightly blurry, but I looked in the direction I heard the gunshot. That's when I saw four guys standing over a dead body in an alleyway that connected the alley I was in, to another alley. I tried to walk past them, but I slightly stumbled and made some noise. One of them turned their head towards me and spoke to the others. "Someone's there. Let's go." He said to the other three.

Within a matter of seconds, I found myself surrounded by the four men. "Shit! This is really bad. I can't fight back in my condition." I thought to myself with a frustrated look on my face. I tried to walk away from the situation even though I knew I couldn't, but as soon as I took a step forward, I felt something hard hit the back of my head, and I blacked out.

To be continued...
_______________________________________________________
Please stay safe and wash your hands so you don't get sick. I hope you all have a great day/night.

- Gong Enxing