What Did You Just Say?! Pt. 2

Trigger Warning: extreme anger, extreme fear, mentions of death and murder, poison

Yuta POV

After Johnny left to take Ten to his room, Setsura told everyone what Ten was most likely going to say when he started crying. She then walked back over to me and stood to my right. Right after she stood by my side, Johnny came back and sat in his seat right next to Taeyong.

"Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on? Who the hell is that girl? And why was my boyfriend a sobbing mess?" Johnny asked angrily. Everyone became a very scared at Johnny's outburst, even Taeyong. No one dared to say anything. After a small deafening silence, Sicheng answered Johnny's first question.

"W-We're having a meeting b-because that g-girl over there witnessed me, Ch-Chenle, Lucas, and T-Ten-hyung complete our last mission." He managed to stutter out. Then, Mark answered Johnny's second question. "H-Her name is S-Setsura, and she's p-part of the Japanese m-mafia. She's also Yuta-hyung's y-younger s-sister." He stuttered. Chenle answered his final question. "S-Setsura was speaking some Korean, b-but also in Mandarin. O-One of the things s-she said didn't m-make sense, so S-Sicheng and I asked her to elaborate. T-Ten-hyung was h-helping us understand by giving us s-some background information w-when he s-suddenly started crying. I-It had something t-to do with their past together." He said as we could all hear the fear laced in his voice. Johnny is extremely scary when he gets mad.

"So, what's a Japanese mafia doing in Korea? And if you're in the Japanese mafia, and Yuta is your brother, doesn't that mean he's also in the Japanese mafia?" Johnny asked my sister. Everyone suddenly had a shocked look of realization on their faces. "The answer to your second question is both yes, and no." My sister answered. "What do you mean that the answer is both yes and no?" Donghyuck asked really confused. "My brother technically is part of the Japanese mafia, but at the same time, he is not. Eight years ago, my brother left Japan to escape the life of being a yakuza heir. Even after all these years though, our father still said that my brother would be the one to inherit the group instead of me since Onee-san was killed by an onmyoji when we were young. Now that both of our parents are dead, Onii-chan is technically the head of the Nakamoto group. Even though he gave up all of his rights as a yakuza heir eight years ago." She told them as her eyes became a deep blue and looked down.

"I-Imoto-chan, did you just say that m-mom and dad are d-dead?" I asked her. "Y-yes, I-I did." She managed to say as she was trying to hold back tears. "This also leads to the answer to Johnny's first question. I'm here because of my parents' murders. Someone murdered them while the three of us were on our way to the Kurosawa mansion. I was taken hostage long enough for the killer or killers to plant false evidence. Whoever killed them framed me for their murders. Ryunosuke judged me guilty of the crime and I was kicked out of the clan's territories which is basically the whole country. The reason why they didn't kill me is that right now, I can't be killed. I came here because I knew that this is where you came when you left Japan Onii-chan. I also thought that by leaving the country, I could escape from 'him,' but he was waiting for me when I arrived in Seoul." She said.

"ちょっと待って。 骸がここにいるということですか? 韓国で?" (Wait a minute. Do you mean to say that Mukuro is here? In Korea?) I asked my sister. "はい、そうです。どこだかわかりませんが、韓国のどこかです。唯一の良い点は、彼がしばらく私たちを気にしないことです。" (Yes, he is. I don't know where, but he's somewhere in Korea. The only good thing is that he will not bother us for a while.) She told me. "あなたは彼がしばらくの間、私たちを気にしないだろう何を意味するのですか? 待って!ソウルに着いたときに支払いをしましたか?" (What do you mean he won't bother us for a while? Wait! Did you make a payment when you got to Seoul?) I asked really worried. "そして、私がした場合はどうなりますか?" (And what if I did?) She asked like it wasn't my business. "私に対して失礼な行動をしないでください!あなたがその場所から戻ったときに物事は常に間違って行きます。今回は、あなたが一時的に視力を失いました。" (Don't be rude to me! Things always go wrong when you return from that place. This time, you temporarily lost your sight.) I nagged at her.

Setsura POV

Almost two-thirds of the way through what my brother was saying I heard a high-pitched noise, and then everything went silent. I read his lips so I knew what he said, but now I can't hear anything.

(Setsura is going to read everyone's lips until she regains her hearing).

I didn't say anything back and just turned towards Taeyong and looked at the table as my eyes turned indigo, in this situation indicating how nervous and anxious I was. After my eyes turned, I looked up again. Taeyong was apparently the first to notice because he was the first to speak. "Setsura, your eyes are indigo. How's that possible? They were blue just a moment ago." I saw him say. After he said that my brother turned me around so he could see my eyes. Then he asked, "What are you feeling now? I can't tell since indigo has multiple meanings."

I played with my fingers for a second and then answered him. "I'm nervous and anxious," I said to him. "Why?" He asked me. "I have my sight back, but now I've lost my hearing. Don't make a fuss right now though. Let's just get through the rest of the questions Taeyong has for us." I told him. "Fine, but I want to know everything that happened before I saved you from Taeyong," he said to me. I nodded my head and then turned to face Taeyong who looked rather intrigued but confused at the same time.

"Well, first thing's first. Why didn't you tell us that you weren't human Yuta?" He asked my brother. At that question, everyone was just surprised. "What do you mean Yuta-hyung isn't human?" A boy who appeared to be the same age, maybe a little younger than my brother asked. I looked at my brother a bit confused because we both knew that everyone here wasn't human, so I didn't understand why my brother didn't tell them that he wasn't either. "It's simple really. I never told you that I wasn't human because you never told me that you guys weren't human." My brother told them.

"How long have you known that we weren't human?" The boy with ash blue hair asked. "Since the moment we met." My brother answered. "How's that possible though? We've never revealed our powers or the traits that are inhuman in front of you." The same boy said back to my brother. "We can see through any kind of illusion or spell that makes one who is not human appear or seem to be human." My brother and I said in unison.

"What are you if you're not human?" Johnny asked. "We're half Yuki-Onna, half Nurarihyon." We answered in unison. "And what is that exactly?" Mark asked. "We're both full-blooded yokai, but our parents were two different kinds of yokai. Our father was a Nurarihyon yokai while our mother was a yuki-onna. We're basically a mix between a yokai of dreams and illusions and a yokai that controls snow and ice." I said to him.

"From what I've seen, Yuta has inherited his powers from your father and Setsura has inherited her powers from your mother," Taeyong said to us. "Your not wrong, but to be specific, Onii-chan inherited his powers from our father with a slight resistance to mine and our mother's powers as yuki-onna, and I inherited powers from both parents," I said to Taeyong.

After everything was cleared up, the meeting was finally over. As soon as I turned around to leave the conference room, I had a terrible dizzy spell and started having trouble breathing. The poison from the arrow and bullet were starting to get to me. (There's actually a lot of poison running through Setsura's veins). I collapsed and lost consciousness almost immediately.

To be continued...
_____________________________________________________
I hope you guys are staying safe and healthy. I hope you have a great day/night.

- Gong Enxing