Let the Training & Bonding Begin

Trigger Warning: violence

Yuta POV

After Setsura's punishment was over, she was really clingy with Taeyong when he wasn't working at home. He didn't seem to mind it very much. I have a feeling it has something to do with what happened the night Setsura came back from the 'full' payment and went straight to his room.

While she was stuck in the house though, I taught the rest of the gang everything I knew about Mukuro and how to combat his disgusting methods of fighting and torturing. Now that she can go outside the house, Setsura decided to go to where the gang trains in combat. When she arrived, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at my sister.

"Imoto-chan, what are you doing here?" I asked her. "I came to improve my combat skills obviously. Not to mention, Taeyong and I need to learn more about each other's fighting styles, preferred weapons, and how to fight together," I said to Onii-chan. "Well, if you're going to train with us, I need to see how strong you really are. You were severely injured the last time we fought, so I need to see how strong you are without any injuries," Taeyong said to Imoto-chan. "That's fine with me, but who will be my opponent for this 'test' of yours?" Imoto-chan asked Taeyong.

"As much as I would like a rematch to see who's really stronger, I have to stay in my best condition incase another gang tries to attack us. We don't exactly have the best relationships with the gangs THE BOYZ, SEVENTEEN, or VIXX. So, instead of fighting me again, you'll be facing Yuta," Taeyong answered. "You want me to fight Onii-chan?!" Imoto-chan asked shocked.

Setsura POV

"Is that a problem?" Taeyong asked me. "No, not really. It's just that, Onii-chan and I have never really fought under these circumstances before," I replied. "Well, both of you head to the main training ground. I'll give the signal to start the fight," Taeyong told us. We both headed over and got into our battle stances. We got ready to fight each other releasing the illusions around us. My hair turned back to silver and I had gold eyes with my long kimono. Onii-chan looked the same as when he saved me from Taeyong.

He unsheathed his katana and I created a lance made of ice.

Yuta's Katana (in case you forgot what it looked like)

Setsura's Lance

Taeyong then gave the signal and Onii-chan and I started fighting each other. We were giving it our all in this fight. Onii-chan's combat skills had improved since last I saw him, but so have mine. We were matching each other blow-for-blow and using our abilities inherited from our father to try and get the upper hand on the other. It went on like that for a while until I used my powers as a yuki-onna and my power as a yokai to cut through my brother's fear. He suffered a slight injury and was partially covered in the ice where I struck him.

I kept using the powers inherited from our father to dodge Onii-chan's attacks. Eventually, he landed a hit on me, but it wasn't serious. I kept on attacking him until I knocked his katana out of his hands. Then, I pinned Onii-chan to the ground and held the tip of my lance to his neck slightly freezing it.

He tried to use his powers to escape but I took it up another level and landed a huge hit on my brother. He was left on the ground of the training ground with widened eyes visibly trembling. "That's it. Setsura won the match," Taeyong announced. "Ten, I need you to heal my brother's wounds immediately," I told him. He did as asked and healed Onii-chan's wounds from our fight. Onii-chan returned to normal and wasn't shaking anymore.

"Now that that's over, I think it's time that the two of us started training together and get to know each other better," I said to Taeyong. He agreed to it and we got started by learning more about each other's fighting styles. Taeyong preferred to use a self-replication spell and fire magic while I preferred to use my lance and abilities to freeze and cut through others' fear using the powers inherited from my father.

Once we were comfortable with each other's fighting styles, we sparred against Johnny and the boy with ash blue hair named Jaehyun. The sparring session went fairly well. Johnny and Jaehyun fight well as a team. Taeyong and I didn't do too bad, but we still have a ways to go.

When Taeyong wasn't working, I decided to go to him and talk. We talked about each of our pasts that the other members of the gang didn't know. We grew closer the more we talked. I found out that beneath that cold facade he always seems to have, he's actually soft and caring. And he learned that behind my strong facade, I have a weak side that gets emotional easily when something reminds me of my trauma or my phobia.

To be continued...
___________________________________________________________
I hope all of you are doing well out there. If you're not, I hope my story can give you some peace of mind. I hope you all have a great day/night!

- Gong Enxing