What Did You Just Say?! Pt. 1

Trigger Warning: trauma, mentions of abuse

Taeyong POV

After what happened with Yuta and Setsura, I went back to my office and thought about everything. I sat in my office thinking for almost an hour when I decided to call everyone except for some of the Dreamies and three members of the Chinese unit to our meeting room so we could discuss everything and get some answers from Yuta.

Once we were all in the meeting room, I started the meeting. "To the members who just returned from your mission, the situation with the girl has become more complicated, and we won't be able to touch her, much less force any information out of her," I told them. "What do you mean we can't touch her or force information out of her? Why can't we?" Chenle asked me.

"Yuta, why don't you tell the members who just returned why we can't do anything to the girl who witnessed them completing their mission?" I asked him. "The girl you brought back to the house is my younger sister," Yuta told them. "She's your what?!" Chenle half-shouted at Yuta. "You're Setsura's brother?" Ten asked Yuta.

"Yeah, I am. Wait. How do you know my sister's name?" Yuta asked Ten. "Yeah. You said that the only thing you got out of the girl was the fact that she's part of the Japanese mafia. So how do you know her name? And how did you know that she had a brother?" Chenle and Sicheng asked Ten. "She told us her name when I interrogated her, but how did you know she had a brother Ten?" I said.

Ten gasped in surprise and covered his mouth with his hand. Then, he looked down and nervously started playing with his fingers. "Um... Actually I-" He started but was interrupted by a presence entering the room, staying right next to Yuta. "I-Imoto-chan, you're already awake?" Yuta said while looking at the figure that slowly turned out to be Setsura. "Yes, but now's not the time to talk about me being awake. Chittaphon, shut up. This is something they should hear from me, not you. Even though this matter does concern you, it should come from me." She said to them.

Setsura POV

After my brother told Taeyong the truth, he was surprised and shocked. I could tell from his aura at the time, and shortly after, I lost consciousness. While I was unconscious on my brother's bed, I had a vision. I saw a bunch of people sitting at a conference table talking to each other. Three of them I recognized. Those people being Taeyong, Chittaphon, and my brother. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could see who was talking, but I wasn't able to read their lips. I saw Taeyong talk first, then one of the people I didn't recognize spoke. Taeyong spoke again, and then my brother spoke. The person who talked after Taeyong the first time spoke again. Then, Chittaphon spoke. After that, my brother spoke, and then the same person who spoke after Taeyong the first time spoke at the same time as the person next to him. Taeyong spoke again, and then Chittaphon looked down and was looking really nervous. That's when I woke up, but I still couldn't see anything. My appearance hadn't changed while I was unconscious, either. I still had silver hair, gold eyes, and I was still in my long kimono.

When I woke up, I pulled the arrow out of my shoulder since no one had bothered it. I groaned in pain when it came out. The arrow, along with the blood that would've stained the bed froze as soon as the arrow was out of my shoulder.

Shortly after that, I smelled cherry blossoms coming from outside the door of what I assumed was my brother's room. I followed the scent for a long time. I walked until I stopped outside a door that I assume was on the opposite end of the mansion. I used my ability to distort my presence and move into the room where I smelled cherry blossoms. I stopped right next to the source of the scent, which I assume was my brother. I was right because I heard him say, "I-Imoto-chan, you're already awake?" I then told Chittaphon to shut up because what he was about to say was something that everyone should hear from me rather than him. Especially my brother.