What the Hell?!!!

Trigger Warning: manhandling, violence, slight gore, mentions of death and murder

??? POV

The guys and I were finishing up our mission when I heard someone walking in the alleyway next to where we were. "Someone's there. Let's go." I told the others. We surrounded the person so they couldn't escape. To our surprise, it was a girl with a suitcase. She looked kind of out of it, but at the same time, it looked like she knew what kind of situation she was in. She had a tired but frustrated look on her face.

She tried to walk away, but as soon as she took a step forward, Chenle hit her in the back of the head and knocked her out. We took her and her suitcase to the van and drove back to one of our bases. Once we got to the base, Sicheng and Chenle took the girl to the basement and chained her to the wall while I brought her suitcase in. I checked the contents of her suitcase but found nothing suspicious. After that, we discussed what we should do with her.

"What should we do with the girl hyungs? She looks like a normal girl to me." Chenle started. "I agree. She looks like a normal girl who was probably moving into one of the houses past that alley we found her in." Sicheng added. " I disagree. She was kind of out of it, but her expression when we surrounded her gave me the impression that she knew exactly what kind of situation she had gotten into. Not to mention, the arrow in her shoulder and the bullet wound she has made me think she got caught up in something before we saw her." I said to them. "I agree with Lucas. No normal girl would be walking with an arrow in her shoulder or a bullet wound like it was nothing. I also think she acted way too calm for a normal girl in that situation. Her aura seems strange to me too. It's not normal. It's like she's concealing something about herself to make her seem normal." Ten said. "Well, there's only one way to find out." Sicheng said slyly. "We force it out of her." Chenle said evilly.

Then, Chenle and Sicheng went back down to the basement and waited until the girl woke up so they could interrogate her.

Setsura POV

When I woke up, I groaned in pain because my head still hurt from earlier. "Well, well, well, look who decided to wake up." I heard someone say. I blinked my eyes a couple of times, but I had apparently lost my sight again. My eyes probably looked like they had glazed over.

I turned my head to the direction I heard the person speak. "ฉันอยู่ที่ไหน? และคุณเป็นใคร?" (Where am I? And who are you?) I asked the person who spoke a moment ago. "What? I can't understand what you're saying." I heard the person say to me. "นั่นไม่ใช่ปัญหาของฉัน. มันเป็นของคุณ. ตอนนี้บอกฉันฉันอยู่ที่ไหน? และคุณเป็นใคร?" (That's not my problem. It's yours. Now tell me, where am I? And who are you?) I said, using a cold and demanding tone. "This is getting us nowhere. Sicheng, go get Ten-hyung and tell him I need his help." "Sicheng? Wait, don't tell me... Is he talking about Dong Sicheng? The son of one of the people my parents did business with while we were in China. And did he just say 'Ten'? Don't tell me he's talking about Chittaphon. The guy my parents wanted me to marry when we went on a business trip to Thailand." I thought after hearing what one of the guys just said.

After a while, I heard the door open, and someone walked in. "I'm here. Why do you need my help?" The new guy asked. I recognized his voice, though. "T-That voice. I-It can't be." I thought to myself. "ชิตพล? คือการที่คุณ?" (Chittaphon? Is that you?) I asked with a shaky voice.

(I will be using Ten's given name for a while).

"W-Wait. How do you know my real name?" Chittaphon asked me. "Seriously? Did you actually forget who I am, Chittaphon?" I asked, sounding offended. "What are you talking about? I've never met you before." He said to me. "What are you talking about hyung?" The guy from earlier asked Chittaphon. "I'm not sure how, but I think she knows me from somewhere. She even knows my given name." He told the other guy. "She knows your given name? I thought you said the boys were the only ones who you told about your given name." The other guy said. "Seriously, Chittaphon? We met each other five years ago when my parents went to Thailand to talk business with your parents." I told Chittaphon.