Worried Household & Recovering Patient Pt. 1

Trigger Warning: extreme gore
______________________________________________________

Taeyong POV

After Setsura finished cleaning us up, her outfit returned to her kimono, and she suddenly passed out and fell to the ground. I immediately got out of bed, put on my underwear, and wore sweatpants. Then, I went to Setsura. Her blood was slowly spilling from her wounds and staining her kimono. I picked her up bridal style and quickly took her to the medical wing of the house. Once there, I gently laid her down on one of the beds in Room 03. Afterward, I went back to the other side of the house and knocked on Ten and Johnny's door. Ten opened the door a few seconds later, slightly rubbing his eyes. "What is it Taeyong-hyung?" He asked as he saw me. "I need you to go to Room 03 in the medical wing immediately. I'll explain later; I'm going to go get Yuta," I told him. He nodded and then rushed to the medical wing.

Next, I went to Yuta and Sicheng's room and knocked on their door. Again, after a few seconds, Yuta opened the door while rubbing his eyes. But unlike Ten, he noticed the blood and hickeys on me. "Taeyong-hyung what happened?! Why do you have so many hickeys? And whose blood is that?" He asked in a panic. "Yuta, slow down. The hickeys aren't important right now. I need you to come to the medical wing with me right now. Setsura has been severely injured again," I told him.

As soon as I mentioned that Setsura was severely injured, Yuta immediately started running to the medical wing. I followed him to Room 03, where Ten and Setsura were waiting for us. He was extremely shocked at the sight before him when he opened the door. Setsura lay on the bed, her kimono completely soaked in her blood and the sheets underneath her. "Setsura!" Yuta shouted as he instantly went to her bedside. "H-How did this happen?! A-And why is there s-so much blood?" Yuta asked in a panic.

"After Setsura's feeling of lust disappeared, she cleaned the two of us up, but as she returned to the bed, she collapsed, and her clothes changed to her kimono, and it began to get soaked in her own blood. I rushed her to this room after putting some pants on and then came to get the two of you," I replied. "The injuries she sustained are obviously from the 'extra payment,' but the wounds didn't appear until after Setsura's feeling of lust disappeared. How's that possible?" I asked Yuta.

Yuta POV

I felt distraught and shocked when I saw Setsura lying on the bed covered in blood. I was completely beside myself and unintentionally called her by her name. I responded when Taeyong said that her injuries didn't appear until after Setsura's lust had subsided and asked how it was possible. "W-While Setsura's eyes are burgundy... any injuries she had b-before the feeling of lust are temporarily h-healed... Once the feeling of lust disappears, though... t-the injuries return to her." I stuttered out as I was having trouble controlling my breathing.

"Really? She wasn't able to speak when her eyes were burgundy. She used gestures and only mouthed words when she talked to me earlier. Do you know why she couldn't speak if she didn't have any injuries at that time?" Taeyong asked. "Mukuro... most likely stabbed h-her in the neck... with a small dag-ger... shattering her voice box... without severing her c-carotid artery," I told him. "Even when her injuries temporarily... heal, only the stab wound will heal. H-Her sha-ttered voice box won't... even when she... has burgundy eyes." I stuttered as I tried to catch my breath.

"Yuta-hyung, go sit down and get your breathing under control. You might pass out if you don't control your breathing. I'll do my best to heal Setsura." Ten told me. "I agree with Ten. If you pass out and get sick out of worry, Setsura will be even more worried, and she'll blame herself for it," Taeyong said to me. "O-Okay. Thanks for helping... Setsura and me..." I told the two of them.

I sat in the corner of the room and let Ten attempt to heal Setsura. Ten sat down at Setsura's bedside and started healing her. At first, it was going well, but suddenly, sparks appeared and shocked Ten. The shock was strong enough to knock Ten off his seat and onto the floor. "Ten! Are you alright? What just happened?" Taeyong asked all at once. "Most likely an after-effect of being hit with a stun gun and electrocuted. Normally, the electricity has nowhere to go, but when sparks appear around Setsura, anyone who touches her will get shocked by the electricity, just like Ten," I replied.

"If someone gets shocked every time they try to touch Setsura, how are we supposed to heal her?" Taeyong-hyung asked me. "I think we need to bring Mark here. He can manipulate any and all the molecules around him, even the molecules inside others, which means he can handle electricity and lightning. If he can absorb all of the lightning and excess electricity in my sister, then we can heal her," I replied.

"Okay. I'll go bring him here. Just wait a little longer," he told us before he left. A few minutes later, Taeyong came back with Mark. Mark sat down next to Setsura and put his hands over her body. The negative ions (electricity) inside Setsura's body started to transfer themselves to Mark's body. It was going smoothly, but it was very evident that Mark was in pain absorbing the electricity from Setsura. Even though we told him multiple times that he could rest and take a break if it was too painful, he refused and kept going until all of the electricity was out of my sister's system. (Which took 3 hours)

After Mark was done, he tried to stand up and get out of the chair, but lost consciousness as soon as he stood up. Luckily, Taeyong caught him before he hit the floor. I got up and helped Ten get to my sister's bedside so he could heal her while Taeyong went to where I was sitting and set Mark up against the wall before sitting down himself. This time when Ten tried healing Setsura, it worked. The wounds healed, but she was still unconscious from the massive amount of blood loss. She would probably stay that way for a while.

Once Ten healed Setsura's wounds, we all went back to our rooms with Taeyong carrying Mark back to his own room.

Taeyong POV

Once I got back to my room, I went to the bathroom and washed off all of the blood on me and put on a comfortable shirt. Then I went to bed. I was extremely tired but worried about Setsura so it took a while before I fell asleep.

To be continued...
_______________________________________________________
Hello my Good Luck Charms! I'm finally back, though I'm not feeling any better. I just felt like writing. It seems to help me mentally relax.

I hope all of you are doing well. If you are, that's great, but if you're not, I hope my story can give you some peace of mind. Have a great day/night!

- Gong Enxing