Day 2

Ultimate Mecha Strike 3

"Damian, I'm bored play video games with me," Marinette asked her boyfriend, who was reading some big book that Marinette had no intention of reading. "And let you beat me again, not a chance, Angel, '' Damian said, placing the book. 

Marinette pouted at him, and Damian sighed "why don't you play with the imbeciles they all play" Damian told her, and she lit up, she kissed his cheek before rushing out of the room. 

Damian of course followed her, so she didn't get lost but by the time he found her, it had been 20 minutes. "Damian, do you know where we are? I think I'm lost" she said looking around confused "come with me habiti'' he said taking her hand. "You're in the east wing basement," he said, leading her up the stairs and into the living room. 

"How did I end up there?" she asked, and he chuckled "I have no idea angel, I followed you but then I took a wrong turn looking for you, or I would have found you sooner," he said. 

"Dami, I think you need to make a map for the manor I keep getting lost in. Last week I ended up in the dining room on the other side of the manor when it was three turns away from your room" she sighed.

"Here you are'' he said, opening the living room door to see all the boys in the room minus Alfred and Bruce who were at the company and out running errands. Tim was working on his computer something for WE most likely, Jason was texting someone probably a friend and Dick had the little mermaid playing on the tv.

"Hey guys, do you want to play UMS3 with me?" Marinette asked, getting three heads turned to her "sure pix, but not gonna lie we're all really good." Jason said walking over to the tv and turning off the Disney movie and turning the game on.

"Hey I was watching that, but I guess I'll play what about you timbers?" Dick asked, looking at the half-asleep boy. "Sure, but a piece of advice I'm the best out of the four of us," he said gesturing to himself and the other batboys. 

"You playing Demon spawn?" Jason asked grabbing the controller, "tt no" he said taking a seat on the couch next to Marinette. It had been decided Marinette would go against Dick, then Jason then Tim in the idea of the best player minus Damian as he was not playing. 

It hadn't been 5 minutes and she had already beaten him. Dick looked at her from his spot on the other couch, "how I was even going easy on you" Dick said looking at her Marinette had a small smile on her face the boys had no idea whitehead got themselves into but Damian on the other hand had a small grin on his face.

He enjoyed watching his brothers not that he would ever admit it allowed them to lose to his Angel, that and not being the one losing to her for once. He remembered the first time they played she had said she was rusty and not to go easy on her and he had complied. 

Little did he know she wasn't just rusty she was good, very good at this game they had spent hours on end playing Damian won a few rounds, most fairly a couple he had cheated. He remembered suddenly kissing her. 

She was so surprised she dropped her controller, letting him attack and beat her. In the end, she pouted and kept saying it was unfair and he had cheated. Only for him to say that "all's fair in love and war" with a smirk. He also learned to never get her mad that day. 

By the time Damian had come back to what was happening in front of him, he saw Dick lose again to his girlfriend, "you had your chance Dickie bird now my turn, unlike Dick I won't be going easy on you so be prepared for a challenge pixie" Jason grabbing a remote from the eldest brother who was watching how this would turn out. 

The two played the round lasted longer than the one before but it was definitely shorter than when she played with Damian. Soon the screen flashed with 'Marinette wins' across it and Jason was shocked not many people could beat him that was for sure.

"Timber, you need to beat her, at least one of us has to beat her," Jason said, pushing the controller into his hands. Dick nodded

The round began and the two went head to head Marinette wouldn't lie Tim might be an actual challenge for and the first in a long time which was what surprised her first, the round lasted longer than any Marinette had played since she became good at UMS3.

The round lasted nearly 10 minutes before Marinette bet Tim and Tim was so shocked he knocked his coffee while turning to look at her and he didn't even realise he had dropped it.

"How???" was all he could say Marinette looked at him then the other boys were all standing there with their jaws dropped now one had beaten Tim. Damian sat and watched and enjoyed what was happening after all his Angel was known for being very competitive.

"I want to say I'm a little rusty, but I don't get rusty so I'll just tell you," she said with a smile the boys watched her closely, "I was a pro back in Paris I entered a huge tournament for the school with a classmate and together we won first place," she said as if it was normal.

Time then got on his knees and said "teach me your ways, oh wise one" he chanted and the other boys followed. While Damian stood on the side recording them for blackmail purposes.

"Do I want to know what's going on?" Bruce said startling everyone there beside him was Alfred with an amused look, Damian quickly hid the phone before the other boys noticed it.

"Marinette is a UMS legend; she even beat Timbers, tell her demon spawn," Jason said, getting off the ground. "Yes Angel did very well; she won against all three first try," Damian said proudly.

"Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?" Bruce asked the children who wore looks of horror all except Damian who looked as emotionless as ever.

"It's a videogame Bruce," Dick tells him, "now I suggest the six of you get cleaned up and come so we can have lunch before it goes cold," Alfred said, walking out of the room.

Followed by Alfred they all soon left to get cleaned up as Tim was walking to his room he realised he left his coffee when he rushed back to the living room he looked as if someone had done the unthinkable, his facial expression was followed by a loud scream "mmmmmyyyyyy ccccccccoooooooooffffffeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" was heard throughout the manor.

Hey guys,

How are you? So what do you think of this chapter?

Question of the day: Have you put up your Christmas tree yet?

Enjoy reading ;)