Day 10

Flowers

Flowers

Overview

When Damain and Marinette met Lila had just come back and only talked about the usual lies, Marinette was too tired from all the guardian duties to point them out and she had all her friends she just didn't have time to spend with them.

One day when she was at the park drawing a stranger sitting next her, she looked at him and she saw a tanned, green eyed boy but his eyes were different from Adrien they were more of an emerald green and his black hair had been gelled back.

After spending 5 minutes of silence, Marinette got the courage and asked if he was drawing the same flowers she was drawing and he was, soon they kept talking and in the end Damain asked her out, before heading back to the hotel.

Damian had been in France for a gala they had been invited to and they were going to be there for nearly a month, before he left back to Gotham he and Marninette had grown close. Before he left he had asked to be his girlfriend.

Present

Damian had known Marinette loved flowers; she would talk about them on their calls. She would love to tell him about the flowers that had started to grow and send pictures of them. He would send back pictures of the flowers he had drawn using her photos.

Damian had been surprised when Alfred had come to his room with a bouquet of flowers attached with a note that I miss you - your Angel had written on it. He looked at the note and reached for his phone to call her but decided against it when he realised it was 1 in the morning in France.

The next time they talked he brought it up and she said she wanted to send him flowers not just pictures of them, he could tell something about her was different and that she was trying to cover it up, he let it go as just a bad day but noted down the type of flower that had been sent a bouquet of Irises.

The reason why he had written it down was Marinette didn't grow Irises and if she were to she would have told him

The reason why he had written it down was Marinette didn't grow Irises and if she were to she would have told him. He found it odd that she would grow Irises. They were wonderful flowers which had a vibrant shade of purple but she had never mentioned any other flowers other than growing some roses.