Epilogue

Hey guys,

Thank you, all for reading, voting, commenting, and adding this book to your reading list. I am so glad people like my work and I love reading all your comments.

Before writing this I had written up a few one shots towards the middle of November that way I could just post in December and not have to worry about it, but I forgot about school and all the end-of-year assessments and didn't get time to write everything.

That was why some were posted on the right day and others were posted a week or days after they were supposed to be. I had plans to write a Maribat March but that's a long time away and after the holidays.

So I have come up with a better idea which I have seen other authors use and I have done this already for two of my oneshots. I am going to be giving each one shot its own book.

Like I said, I have done four of these, by doing this I don't have to follow an uploading schedule as life happens and we can't always do what we plan to.

Over this past month I have been working on this book solely to make it as perfect as possible but in the process have not had time to work on my other books, which I have had people ask for updates.

So by giving each one a shot its own book I can write and post in my spare time, while still being able to write my other books.

So if you want to read any type of Maribat book I will have it on my account as individual stories in the future, but I only have four out and by giving me the time I can do a lot more. I have many ideas I want to write and I hope you like them.

Or I can just right them and make them and post them in a book when I'm done or keep writing as a one shot book. So tell me which you prefer in the comments.

I also have another Daminette book posted on my account, it's called 'Secret Spy's'. It is still an ongoing book.

If there is a certain ship or an idea you want me to do, just put it in the comments or private message me, and I will happily write it for you, but I only write PG.

So once again thank you, for reading my book I have enjoyed writing it for all of you.

Enjoy reading :D