Day 27

Anniversary

Anniversary

It was a beautiful day in Paris but as usual everything was going terribly wrong for Marinette.

Lila had started telling the class over the past few months that she would beat her up when no one else was around.

~Past~

Marinette thought they would leave her alone on their class trip to Gotham and she was almost thankful when did get beaten up by the class or else she would never have met her demon, Damian Wayne.

Well she didn't know he was a Wayne till he actually told her and he was surprised to find she had no idea who the Wayne's were except some of the richest people in Gotham.

The only reason she even knew that was because Chloe had been to their galas many times with her mother.

Damian didn't tell her who he was until their third date when he asked her to be his girlfriend and she was over the moon.

~Present day~

Marinette had been ignoring Lila and her lies all day all she could think about was Damian today was their 6 month anniversary. He said that he was coming to Paris this afternoon a couple hours after school would finish.

As the school bell rang she had grabbed her stuff and was about to walk down the stairs of their classroom when Lila stuck her foot out for her to trip on, but Marinette saw and walked over it which annoyed Lila.

That was when she looked at Alya and the liar and the blogger got the idea to tell the model a certain designer's feelings towards him.

As Marinette walked out of her class she saw students gathered at the front of the school. She went to see what was happening when she heard her name be called by none other than Adrien Agreste. "Can I help you?" was her first question to the blonde.

He looked at her then smiled. "Lately I've been falling in love with you and Alya & Lila told me you love me and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" the model asked and she looked at the flowers he was holding out to her and just pushed them back into her hands.

"Sorry, but I have a boyfriend and I don't go out with people that give advice like 'take the highroad' so the answer is no" with that she walked off leaving a stunned Adrien and the shocked class behind she went to see what had gotten everyone's attention only to see her boyfriend leaning against the side of his expensive car looking at the car.

"Demon" Marinette said she ran up to him pressing a kiss to his cheek. Alya walked up to them and asked what everyone was thinking "Marinette, who is this?" asked the blogger.

"This is my boyfriend Alya now if you excuse me we have plans." She said looking back at Damian, he went to open the door for her when something started to cling onto his arm.

He turned to see a brunette with 2 odd looking ponytails that looked more like sausages, than anything. "Let go of me this instance" he said with a glare that made Lila pale instantly.

With that he opened the door for his girlfriend and closed, turning back to the class when he saw a blond male, which would be the model his angel had told him about. He walks over to the model.

"Thank you for being an oblivious coward with such terrible advice, I never would have met an angel if it was not for you" he said and walked back till his name was called. 

"Demon Spawn, you better take care of Mari-bug or I'll get Jason to shoot you" the mayor's daughter threatened. "Todd won't be shooting anyone, Bourgeois except the people you call a class that share a single brain cell.'' He said walking back to his car and driving away so fast that he was sure he had gone past the speed limit.

Hey guys,

So I have a quote for today also what did you think of this chapter?

I thought this had a sweet message what do you think?

Enjoy reading :)