Day 26

There has been a small mistake for the dates, I wrote fashion war and dead tired in the wrong order so they are different form what the calendar says so just ignore that small mistake

Fashion war

Everyone in Gotham knew about the fashion war between the joker, Ladybird and MDC.

Ladybird was a team and Joker was on his own. This had all began when Ladybird and Batman had been called in to stop a robbery at the docs and the bat boys were to continue patrol.

The reason Ladybird had been chosen to go with him over the batboys was because she was the closest to the bank.

Upon arriving she saw Joker's goons were ransacking the bank. "Ladybird take care of the goons, leave joker to me" Batman said Marinettte had been fighting the goons when she saw the Joker and a coughing batman not far away.

"Oh look, bats has brought his new birdie, thai going to be fun" Joker said cackling loudly.

Marinette looked at him terrified not because of what he had said but what he was wearing.

"Oh scared of me, this is going to be fun," Joker laughed. Marinette raised a hand at him pointing at him "you monster" was heard over the coms.

"Pixie, what's going on?" Hood asked, slightly worried, "cupcake you there, hello?" nightwing asked.

"In what world did you think it was a good idea to wear a neon green suit with a rain hat, a vintage polka dot tie, not to mention pairing it with army boots." Marinette yelled.

Outfit

"Welp, this ain't gonna be pretty for him" Red Robin said into the coms, she could hear the snickering coming through the coms

Joker looked shocked that he had been yelled at by a kid about his fashion, his face soon turned to a smile "bats get your butt over here and cuff me, I have a cell waiting for me" he said.

Batman had just recovered from the laughing gas by giving himself the antidote. He had heard Marinette's entire speech and was shocked by what the Joker said.

He cautiously walked over a pair of cuffs in his hands and he cuffed the joker willingly about what was going on inside his head. He was about to walk off to the commissioner who had arrived, with the joker but he stopped to look back at Ladybird.

"This was fun kid, let's do it again trust me next I'll go bigger" he said walking off his goons tried to run off the sense but were all stopped by the boys dropping in and taking them out.

After this event everytime joker escaped he would wear a very over the top outfit just to annoy the Ladybird, he would put up a fight against the boys but against her he would just try and annoy her with his outfit.
This went on for months, the internet was filled with jokers' crazy outfits and Marientte was starting to lose her mind with the crazy clown's ideas. If she saw worse than his last outfit she might have gone insane.

Last week he had decided to wear a hula skirt with a striped suit, sombrero and purple glitter sneakers.

Outfit

This week he had made a message to have Ladybird come to the warehouse alone

This week he had made a message to have Ladybird come to the warehouse alone. The two walked in and not even an hour later Joker walked out in cuffs but not a single bruise or speck of blood on him.

Everyone asked what had happened and when either were asked they gave a one word answer teh truce. That was all that they could get out of the clown and fashion designer.

Later when he would escape from Arkham you would see him in a MDC suit, this would give Ladybird some relief till she saw the shoes and accessories he would pair it with.

Hey guys,

How was today's chapter? I know it has nothing to do with Daminette but I wanted to try something different. Today's question of the day is...

Question: How was Christmas this year?

Enjoy reading :)