Who would do this?

Third Person

Bill was called to Marylin's office and he was somewhat worried. From yesterday he had to be worried.

When they first arrived here at the manor when they were young they were given strict rules. That they could never relive their demon form no matter what.

At the time Marylin wasn't in charge since she was too young for the leadership role. Bill remembered when Will and he were children they would be punished for being in their demon form.

They were children and still had no idea how to control anything well enough. Bill still remembers the punishments... it was more like torture in their eyes.

Bill knew what was coming and he thought he was prepared. Bill knocked on her door and he was told to come in, but it wasn't Marylin's voice. He went inside and sat down in the chair. Bill felt his hands shake as he looked up.

"Where's Marylin?" Bill asked.
"You broke the few rules you were given," The masked person said.
"..." Bill knew if he said the wrong thing worst things could happen.
"You violated the few rules you had," He repeated, "Why was that?"
"A demon entered the building," Bill answered, "Attacking everyone."
"That is no excuse!" He shouted.

Bill jumped slightly as the person slammed his hand on the table.

"You know what has to be done," He said.
"..." Bill didn't want to answer.

His eyes widen he placed a box on top of the desk. He opened the box and placed a vile of holy water and new holy weapons on the table.

"Remove your shirt,"

Bill did what he was told or else he would have been forced. He's always thought of attacking back but what was the point? If they figured out that he attack he would be sent away to who knows.

Bill was forced onto his back into the chair and his hands tied onto the chair. All of a sudden he was blinded flooded and cloth was shoved into his mouth. This part had never happened to him before.

Bill's heart began to race as silence started to grow. All he would hear would be the weapons being moved and touching each other.

"Ahh!" No one could hear his muffled screams.

Bill felt the holy water drip on his chest and roll down onto his stomach. He was never able to get used to the pain of the holy water. The weapons were even worst in his opinion since it wasn't only holy water but other holy materials.

He felt the blade of the dagger cut his skin. The blade itself started to burn his skin as it was placed on his chest. Bill screamed in pain as holy water was placed inside the wound.

More was to come.

As an hour passed the masked figures finished punishing Bill. He was untied and quickly pushed out of the room after putting his shirt back on.

Bill stumbled down the hall and his vision started to become blurred. He felt his chest and his hand was covered in blood. He walked a few doors down and knew he wasn't going to make it to his room. With the last bit of strength, he had he teleported to his room.

The moment he was in his room he fell to the ground. He had no strength to lift himself off of the ground.

"I-I have to ge-get up," Bill muttered to himself.