Powers of an Angel

Pov Dipper

I was in this strange room. I was completely in the dark. I was walking around and I saw a large wooden door with a  sign. I entered the room and it was our old home in America. I don't remember much of it but as long I was with mum I was happy.

I walked into the room and saw my mum with tears running down her eyes as she held the necklace. I sat down right across from her and I started to cry because the last time I saw her was when I was only a young lad. She cried and held me telling me to protect Mabel.

"Hey, mom," I muttered to myself, "I miss you so much."
"Honey," My eyes widen.
"M-Mum?" I felt tears go down my face.

I reached to touch her hand but she quickly moved and smiled at me from afar.

"Mason," I saw tears down her face.
"Are you real?" I blurted out.
She covered her mouth and cried, "C-Can I hug you? One last time?"

I hugged her tight and I felt her hand on the back of my head. I heard her sob and say.

"My baby boy, you've grown so much."
"Mum, I've missed you so much." I cried.
She wouldn't let go of me and she quickly said, "I don't have so much time. There is a letter in the manor that you're staying in with Marylin since I sent you here. You'll see a portrait of a garden with a swing and when you move it a letter will be on them with an envelope. "

My eyes widen when I felt something warm on my hand. I looked at mum and I saw blood, scratches, cuts, and bruises. There was a bullet hole on her forehead.

"Mum, what happened? There so much blood," I felt her hold my hand.
"Don't worry, but go find that letter and it'll explain everything," Mum told me.
"Mum, please," I wanted to cry.

I felt her hand slowly disappear and she looks at me with a sweet smile. She kisses my forehead and tells me that she loves me.

I woke up and looked around me. I was in my room and I felt my neck. I felt bandages on it. I got up and started to think about where the painting could be. I heard a soft knock and then it was about to open. I quickly shut the door and said.

"Who is it?"
"Pinetree?" Thank the heavens it's only Bill.

I opened the door and grabbed Bill by the collar and pulled him inside. I shut the door quickly and looked at Bill.

"Bill, I need your help with something extremely important," I muttered, "Can you be a doll and help me?"
"What do you need help with?" Bill asked me.
"I need to find a letter that was left for me," I explained.
"If it's outside of the manor than I'll take you out at night," Bill told me, "It'll be safer."
"No, it's not outside of this manor," I muttered, "It's been hidden for me."
"Do you know where it is?" Bill asked me.
"They told me it was behind a painting with a garden and a swing," I said, "Do you know where that painting is?"
Bill thought about it and then mumbled, "I know where the painting is."
"Let's go," I smiled.

I quickly opened the door and we both walked down the hall. Bill led me towards the painting and I'm wondering if the letter was still there. I don't know if what I saw was even true, or if it was a cruel dream.

"Pinetree," Bill looked at me.
"Yes?" I muttered.
"Did someone tell you about the letter, or are you just imagining things?" Bill asked me.
I didn't know what to say, "Someone told me."
"Who?" Bill asked me.
Luckily I found the painting, "The painting!"
"I'll move the painting for you," Bill muttered.
"Thank you," I smiled softly.