Back to Annebeth's

Third Person

It's only been a few weeks and things inside the institute has been turning back to normal. Mabel and Dipper still haven't gotten used to having free will while being forced into a staying.

Marilyn had sent a letter to the large institute that runs the smaller ones. The letter explained what had happened and wanted permission to ask for the grand masters from the underworld to come and see what the kids were. She knew that they weren't human.

Mabel has been tending the plants that they had and have been bring them back to healthy oddly quickly. Dipper had slowly been destroying everything he touched and quickly hidden the things that died.

Ruth has been keeping an eye on the twins. She knew that being them in was a sign of great danger. She just felt it!

"Excuse me?" Will smiled, "May I enter?"
"Just enter," Bill sighed and pushed him inside.

Mabel was laying down on her bed playing with ring. She noticed that it glowed while she watered the plants, but she never bothered to tell anyone. Even her brother.

The same things happened to Dipper but with his necklace, but it would change color. When something would die. Dipper hadn't noticed it yet. It was only a matter of time when it would.

"Yes?"  Mabel answered.
"I'm sorry to interrupt," Will smiled, "We just wanted to tell you that training will start soon and we wanted to show you where to dress."
"Alright," Mabel smiled.
"Have you've seen your brother by any chance," Bill asked.
"He's in the garden!" Mabel quickly got up and showed them where Dipper was.

They followed her and they saw Dipper sitting next to a large flower. The sunlight hit Dipper in a perfect angle that made Bill's heart skip a beat.

When Mabel went on the grass flowers grew. Will quickly noticed and didn't say anything.

"Dipper?" Mabel called out.
Dipper turned his head and smiled softly, "Yes Mabel?"
"We have to go train," Mabel told him.
"Alright," Dipper said.

Dipper got up and walked over towards Mabel. Bill walked in front of them while Will walked behind them. Will looked down towards Dipper feet incase the same thing happened. Mabel made a comment that made Dipper give out a nervous laugh. Will's eyes widen when he saw the flowers that Mabel grew wilted and withered.

In all hell? Will thought. Will showed Mabel the ladies room while Bill showed Dipper where the gentleman's room was. Bill had to go inside to change anyway.

They quickly changed and went into the combat and weapons room.

"Good afternoon everyone," Jackson smirked.
"You better not do anything to make me hit you," Lillian told him.
"I still don't understand why I have to be here," Ruth signed, "I'm not allow to leave so what's the point?"
Will sighed and looked at her, "It's for emergency, R-U-T-H. Incase someone breaks in and no one is there to protect you."
"Fine," Ruth crossed her arms after.

Mabel looked at herself in the body suit. She was confused why this was the uniform.

"It's revealing," Mabel muttered.
"It's what the board came to agreement," Daniel told her.
"Answer me this would you?" Mabel asked.
"Alright," Daniel muttered.
"Everyone here wears what they usually wear to battle correct?" Mabel questioned.
"Yes," Daniel answered.
"Then why don't we train in outfits similar to those since were most likely to fight in them? It would be more realistic," Mabel explained.