A package

Pov Bill

I only spent one more day in my room since everything was healing quickly. Mabel told me everything I missed since I was resting. I keep thinking about Sapling...  I just need to talk to Sapling since I haven't had alone time with him.

Because what if this happened again and I don't get better. I don't want him to be alone and broken because of me.

Everyone in th manor is aware of my return and I don't know what to say when they ask about the "mission." I haven't been around Pinetree in a bit and I haven't seen him at all today.

As I walked down the hall I was suddenly pulled into a random room. I see Mabel and William sitting on the floor and there was a small package in between them. Pinetree was holding my arm and kept pulling me inside.

He quickly let go of me and shut the door before locking it. What in the hell is going on?

"Care to tell me what is happening?" I asked.
"We found this package on my bed," Mabel told him, "I know this isn't from Pacifica because Marylin told her that she was forbidden to send me anything that isn't a letter."
"It came with a letter, but it only has a few words on it," Pinetree sat down next to Mabel.
"What does it say?" I asked.
"This will help you to solve the answers you've been seeking, but it may also open more questions. Trust no one..." Will read the letter.
"This is odd," I said, "None of us have told anyone about the things we have found out."
"We may have told someone, but they're not in the manor or even a part of the Hunters," Mabel muttered.
"Dot and Callie know, but we didn't tell them anything about the things that we've found," Dipper said.
"We are most likely being watched, but by who?" Will muttered.
"We should open the package," I said, "Maybe there is another note."

I sat down and we all just stared at the wrapped package. Mabel reached the package and started to unwrap it. We were all waiting as she slowly did so. She did not want to ruin whatever was inside.

It was a book and when she opened it photos came out. There were exactly four photos. My photo had a picture of Tad next to a man and woman. They look similar to Sapling and Mabel... that must be their parents.

"They were friends," I muttered.
"Bill... they knew mum and dad," Will showed me his photo.
"Our parents knew each other?" Mabel muttered.
"Something is written in the back," Pinetree pointed.
"We will avenge you, we promise... TMM." Will read.
"What does that mean?" I said.
"Our parents died a year after we were born," Will said.
"Were your parents a part of the Hunters?" Mabel asked.
"We don't know," I said.
"They must know each other when they were younger," Dipper muttered.
"What about that letter we found?" Will said, "We never opened it."
"Everything happened and we never got to read it," Mabel said.
"Do you still have it?" Will asked her.
"Of course she does," Sapling said.
"We must go to my room," Mabel said.

Will teleported all of us to Mabel's room. We placed the book and the photos on her bed and Mabel took out a small box. She opened it and I saw letters and photos inside.

"I'll lock the door," Sapling said.
"What is going on?" I asked.
"Before everything happened we found this box and it had many photos of Tad and their parents. There was a letter and we never got a chance to tell you about since what happened to you." Will explained.
"I'll read it," Mabel said, "Dear Maria and Mark, We are so close but we are all in danger since now we know the truth. That she betrayed us... After everything, we've been through and I'm disgusted that we even are friended with such a person. She killed my older sister and my brother-in-law... I can't even write her name without feeling disgusted."
"Keep reading," I said.
"As the ink on the photo it is smudged," Mabel groaned.
"There must be something else?" I said.
"Your mother and father were killed by the hunters," Sapling said, "They were trying to avenge your parents, and then everything went into a mess when they were betrayed."
"We just need to figure out who did and if they are still alive," Mabel said.
"What about the other two photos?" I asked.
"It's just a picture of our parents and your uncle," Mabel answered.
"My photo was just your parents," Sapling said.
"What we have gathered so far is that our families knew each other and the reason why they were a part of the Hunters was that they were trying to figure out who killed mum and dad," Will said.
"They were all already a part of the Hunters before everything happened," Sapling looked at the back of my photo, "We are finally Hunters..."
"This changes everything," Will said.
"What do you mean?" Mabel asked.
"Our parents maybe knew something that the Hunters didn't want them to know," Will said, "They were killed on purpose..."

Clockwork Angel's (DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें