Clock

Pov Dipper

I woke up bright and early as I see the birds chirping from outside. I went to dress before starting my day with Mabel. I wore my navy blue trousers with my white shirt and black braces. I felt a soft knock on the door and I hear my sister say.

"Are you ready? We need to eat breakfast and open the shop." I chuckled and smilled , "I already finished, Mabel. Go eat, I'll be right there."

I could her heels click on the hardwood floor the noise grew faint as she walked down the hall. I finished buttoning up my white shirt and placed my pale hands on the doorknob. I almost forgot something as I pulled the door open. My clockwork angel! How could I forget the only thing I have from my mum and dad? I grabbed my necklace and went off to join Mabel for breakfast.

I see the curtains opened as she ate her jam and toast. I joined her and we chatted for a bit before we opened the shop.

"it gets boring here," Mabel sighed.
"Mabel, we've talked about this. we tin 't leave the shop on its own because we might get robbed," i told her, "I just don't want anything bad to happen here because they told us to take care of it."
"i know," Mabel muttered, "Lets open late today and walk around the market."
"Are suggesting that we be late on opening? No." I crossed my arms, "We won't."
"Please!" Mabel begged, "We need to buy new supplies also! and- and more jam becomes we've run out."
"I mean we need more tea as well," I muttered. "Only for an hour!" Mabel stated, "And no more."

I look at her and could see the seriousness in her face. Her arms were crossed and tucked into her sides whilst her eyes were closed and head tilted up.

"Alright than," I smiled.

Her big brown eyes widen as her lips opened and cheered. I chuckled as I see her breakfast disappear quickly. She wanted to waste no time into savoring her food. This girl is something alright.

We quickly cleaned up the table and grabbed
everything that was necessary to venture. Mabel grabbed her light pink umbrella and waited for me at the door. She smiled and wraps her arm around my own and nods that she was ready.

We both strolled through the streets. I could see her eyes wander around the shops and people. It was like she never has seen the outside world before. It was odd, but it's just Mabel. She loves the outside more than anything compare to me.

"Look Dipper!" Mabel pointed, "Isn't that beautiful?"

A lovely light dress. It was a beautiful shade of red with a small bow on the side.

"Do you want to purchase it?" I asked her.
"I want to see how much it is, but if it cost too much than I couldn't." Mabel told me.
"Let's take a look," I smiled.

Mabel pulls me towards the shop and I almost trip because of her.

"Welcome!" A smooth voice greeted us, "What May I help you with?"
"I was wondering how many pounds is the dress in the window is?" Mabel asked.
"That one?" She questioned.
"Yes," Mabel smiled.
"Unfortunately, that dress isn't for sale," She apologize, "It's just a display, but we have lovely dresses similar to it."
"What do you say?" Mabel looked at me.
"What ever you like," I smiled.
"We have lovely shoes as well," She offered.
"No thank you," Mabel said, "Thank you for your service."
"Come again soon,"