Trapped

Third Person

Dipper and Mabel were captured by a strange woman. They were tied up tightly and placed into a carriage going toward a large mansion in the middle of the fields.

"Ah, finally I get to see them," Annebeth muttered as she stroked Mabel's cheek.
"Richard!" Annebeth shouted harshly.
"Yes, Ms. Ward?" The butler spoke softly as the coach stopped, "Open the door and take the children in the room."
"Yes, Ms. Ward,"Richard stepped outside.

Small groaned and moans started to come out of the carriage. The carriage door opens as dark grey and dark purple undertones spider legs reach inside to grab the twins.

"Richard, don't wake them up," Annebeth told him, "I want them to open their eyes to a lovely room."
"I'll make sure of it," Richard nodded.
"Alright, when you're done make me some tea," Annebeth muttered.
"I'll be on it,"

Soft groans started to come out from Mabel as her eyes started to flutter open.

"Umm... What ha-" Mabel saw this horrific creature.

Mabel saw a mixture of human and spider right in front of her eyes. Mabel was about to scream until Richard's mouth stretched wide open and green thick liquid started to come out of his fangs. Gas came out of his mouth towards her direction. Mabel went unconscious again and he quickly put the kids in the bedroom.

"Richard! You better not be like that when the children wake up," Annebeth hissed.
"I won't be, Ms. Ward," Richard said.

Richard quickly went back into his mortal form and made Annebeth's tea. They waited...

A few days passed by and the twins started to wake up from that gas. Dipper rubbed his eyes and looked around. Fear started to build up inside of him because he didn't recognize where he was. Mabel screamed once she woke up and Dipper covered her mouth.

"Shh!" Dipper exclaimed.
"S-Sorry," Mabel muttered, "I-I thought I saw this monster."
"W-What?" Dipper whispered.
"The creature was horrific," Mabel explained, "it was a half spider have a man! It looks terrifying."

The door starts to open and Mabel hugged her brother while looking at the door. Dipper held tight on to Mabel and looked at the door as well.

They both loosen up when they see a woman and a butler come in. Mabel held onto Dipper's arm as he glared at the random woman.

"Who are you?" Dipper asked.
"I know you must be confused about why you are here," Annebeth softly said.
"Are you going to hurt as," Mabel's voice cracked as she mustered out those words.
She started to laugh, "Goodness, no! I'm not some evil witch that wants to hurt you."
"You took us from our shop! A gas knocked us out and this is kidnapping! What regular person does that!?" Dipper shouted.
"Sorry about that," Annebeth chuckled, "I guess I should have explained from the start."
"So, you're not going to harm us?" Mabel asked.
"Heavens no!" Annebeth exclaimed.
"Why are we here? If the matters aren't important than we'll be leaving," Dipper told her.
"I'm an old friend of Mr. and Mrs. Thompson," Annebeth explained.
"You're too young to be an old friend," Mabel muttered.
"I get that often, but I wanted to for-fill a promise that I made," Annebeth pulled out a chair and looked at the twins, "I promised Lady Thompson that I'll take care of you once they passed."
"Why now? They've been dead for almost a year now?" Dipper questioned, "Why couldn't you send us a letter? Or maybe even talk to us about this promise that you made which I don't believe at all."
"She would have told us," Mabel added, "She would have left us a letter or something."
"She was afraid of telling you two," Annebeth told them, "She didn't want you to worry."