P R I S O N E R S

Third person

Cruel months passed as the twins were held against their will. They've been forced to show their special abilities that they never knew they had.

It was hell.

Not being able to see each other. They did learn things from Ms. Ward and Richard. They weren't human and that's what frightened them the most.

During the month they've learned how to summon their powers, but not much to control them yet. Dipper tired many ways to escape, but nothing worked. Everytime he's gotten close Ms. Ward or Richard caught him trying to free Mabel and running.

They were punished of course after or mainly tortured. Dipper mainly because he was the one who started it. Burned, cut, starved, dunking their heads underwater, and much more horrible things.

One day something happened that pleased Annebeth. She was less rude and harmful towards the twins after that. She thought it was progress from all her other tries.

"Leave her alone!" Dipper yelled at the top of his lungs.

Dipper and Mabel tried to escape again and didn't even make it to the door. Mabel was first for once because Annebeth wanted to psychology torture him.

"You never seem to learn," Annebeth screamed across the room, "My dear lad, you'll learn to stop trying."
"Leave her alone, I promise I won't do it again!" Dipper pleaded, "I promise, please!"
"No!" Mabel yelled, "Ahh!"

All of a sudden Dipper's eyes started to glow a bright blue as marks started to appear.

"Stop it, Stop it, Stop it!" Dipper yelled.
"Ms. Ward!" Richard raced towards Ms. Ward.

Annebeth smirked and was helped up by Richard. Dipper froze and realized what he had done. He was terrified that this crazy woman was right about him.

"Take him to the other room," Annebeth chuckled, "We have to do work on him."
"D-Don't touch my brother! He didn't mean too!" Mabel yelled, "Don't hurt my little brother!"
"Go on, Richard! Hurry." Annebeth smiled.
"Leave him alone," Mabel's eyes flowed and Richard froze.

Mabel's eyes widen and mumbled a few words. Richard let go of Annebeth and stepped back. Mabel stopped and tears started to go down her face.

"That felt wrong...." Mabel cried.

Annebeth's smile was from ear to ear. She had finally made them crack and now the real torture began. They have separated once again and started to work on them. Ever since that day they've given up on hope on escaping this mansion. A few weeks after the whole discovery a letter arrived for Ms. Ward.

"Ms. Ward?" Richard said.
"These blasted children are getting on my last nerve!" Annebeth yelled, "They're worth so much and I can't even make them do a simple thing!"
"Ms. Ward," Richard spoke louder.
"What is it, Richard!?" Annebeth shouted.
"A letter us arrived for you about the clockwork," Richard explained.
"What now?" Annebeth huffed.

Richard handed her the letter. Annebeth opened the letter and started to read.

"P-Pardon?" Annebeth gasped.
"Is something the matter?" Richard asked.
"They want the twins now," Annebeth panicked, "It'll be my head if they can't do what they're supposed to do."
"Should I head there and tell them they're not ready ?" Richard mumbled.
"That won't do," Annebeth cried, "What am I going to do?"
"We can work them day and night?" Richard suggested.
"These bloody children aren't learning fast enough!" Annebeth screamed, "Even if we did do that it still wouldn't be enough."