The departure

It was a regular evening dinner for the royal yurianne family and the dragon Sidwell of course,just then a report came that would change their lives forever. "Dad" Arien and arjen both spoke up. "Yes,"he answered,and thought why they seemed so tense, "Is something the matter,you seem hesitant"

"Well," arien started off, "professor baron Chemb,said that we might get to see a major foresight of the future,and we saw.." "A girl with blonde hair and big blue jewelled eyes playing in a palace with the the top portions of the palace covered with the colour of ruby, and from there it took us to all the way to the imperial palace and it was," arjen paused, "sharp east,the most east direction, and it said the way." They finished in syncornization.

"Is this true,Sidwell?" Dad/Emperor asked. "Well,since arien has thicker Heibi blood,it could be possibly true." That's when the bulter bursted in and said the emperor had to go on a patrol on the furthermost east area , to inspect the area.Everyone was stunned to say the least.As the bulter excused himself, Loyd spoke , "Is fate playing a trick on us?It sure is amusing."

"The bulter said you have to go tomorrow,on your 4- MONTH trip, father~"Ejji spoke estatic.That's when it struck them,that would the emperor had to stay four months,without them. "We will all go the patrol together as a family."the emperor said as his last attempt to him seeing the twins.

"AARRGHHHHAAA" the twins suddenly screamed, the rest got alarmed as a picture of a girl with blonde hair jewel blue eyes appeared in front of them.

"She was the one we saw last night!" The twins said.

"She is so cute and chubbier than the twins ,time make haste, let's go to that patrol tomorrow itself together!"Alex, the second prince spoke totally dumbstruck of his supposedly younger sister.

The Next Day :

Emperor pov:

I couldn't sleep last night,I kept recalling memories of that wretched woman Raphael, and her secret of there being triplets, and the doctor telling her because the third child has a lot of mana it will take her a 7 years more to give birth to, and me writing down the name of the third child because I never wanted to visit that godforsaken palace again.What a turn of events.

Eiji pov : 

A new younger sibling!!! Let me see if your cuteness matches them, father was telling he went back in time, yesterday night, and said he would disclose to us what actually happened.I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET HER!!!

Loyd pov : 

I hope she is alright and well, if Raphael actually loved her and she loved Raphael than how are we to explain her death.Moreover, how could we forget about them and what was the palace she was living in?Too many questions at the moment get ready first.

Alex pov :

I hope she isn't having any issues at that place so wait for me, we will come soon.Her chubby cheeks are still in my head,and her cute, small and squishable face of hers.What was the reason of her jewel eyes?

Arien pov : 

A younger sister, I never thought about it, it may be fun sharing girl things with each other.And she is a real child with a childlike mind, so it will be fun to see a younger sister like that!!!

Arjen pov : 

I read of all of sister's thoughts and I feel the same.

They all got ready and head towards the departure area.And got on for the so called 'patrol'.