A family breakfast and- what?!

The imperial castle

The imperial castle

In the early morning

Normal pov

The emperor had just finished his daily training in the morning and teleported back to his palace. He took a bath and got ready with listening to his schedule from his personal bulter. ' I seem to have quite the little work today.'  The emperor thought. He sat down at his work table. It had been a week since Athanasia's first tea party. Cossete spent the week not entering the any of the castles at all, instead gave a excuse that she was busy studying etiquette from Charlotte.

"Should I call my children for breakfast with me with that newcomer?" The emperor asked his bulter. "Yes sir, it's a good way to bond with them." The bulter said. "Good send a message to all castles." The emperor said. "Your majesty, a letter from duke Weinberg came saying that he wants you to hand over the rights of second princess and duties of princess Athanasia's titles to Cossete since it is her rightful place." The bulter said as he passed over the letter with trembling hands. The emperor let his mana out as he burned the letter to a crisp. "Never mention this again." He said as he left to tell the chef to prepare everyone's  favourite meal.

The Dellonora Castle

Normal pov

As Charlotte was walking down the hallways, to Cossete's room to inform her about the breakfast. She ran over and jerkily woke her up. "UGGHHH! What?!" Cossete said groaning not liking the way she was woken up. "Wake up! The emperor sent a letter saying he is going to have a meal with all his children including you!Here is my dress since you don't have a decent one! Hurry!" Charlotte spoke jumping from joy. Cossete was overjoyed since she could use this chance to get favour from her other siblings. She grabbed Charlotte's dress as Charlotte wore a purple dress with some flower patterns and a white neck frill, put butterfly earrings along with some purple flat shoes. Her secret goal was to make one of the princes fall for her as well. Both of them went out to the carriage as they rode towards the imperial palace, ready.

The Pearl palace 

Normal pov

The first prince loyd, was getting ready after reviewing his schedule until he received the letter. He immediately got up and went to his dresser. He had black pants with gold lining, three gold badges a black coat with grey around the end of the sleeves with a sliver light blue sapphire brooch stuck to one end of the collar and the string at the other one. He purposely woken much gold for Athy and sapphire like her eyes. He got into the boat and then into the carriage towards the imperial palace. (Refer to the diagram at the layout chapter)

Amber palace

Normal pov

The two princes had just woken up.  They were about to head to take a shower when they got the message. They both wore a suit that Arien and athy had complimented them about. Eiji grabbed some candies for Athy and Arjen. Feeling nice to be able to meet their younger siblings again they set off.