The meeting with the ladiegt empire

Third pov : 

The imperial family was sitting at the dinner table a day before the meeting with the ladiegt empire. Athy had collected all the information and read all the books on the ladiegt empire.

Athy pov : 

The ladiegt empire. We are meeting them tomorrow. I need to be on my best act, since they have been friends with this empire for a long time. The ladiegt empire is 1/2 the size of our empire and have often had descendants with earth spirt abilities. " Athy! ATHY!"  " Huh, yes, sorry brother Alex, what were you telling?" " Tomorrow if anyone bothers you, don't hesitate to tell us okay?" " Sure, okay." It is bed time now I hope tomorrow I will be able to make some friends with the other family. " Good night princess." "Goodnight lily."

I got ready in the uniform I picked a few days ago ( last chapter) 

I was heading to the palace front where the carriages where placed. "ENTERING HER IMPERIAL HIGHNESS THE SECOND PRINCESS ATHANASIA!" Goodness, I wonder how much longer they will speak if I ever become the crown princess. " Athy!! You're here! You look so cute!" Eiji came running to pick me up. " Oppa! My dress will get bad if you pick me up!" I shouted. We got into the carriage and headed towards the meeting place.

...

The building was huge! " Let's head inside!" I said ecstatic.

Arien pov : 

Sis looks so cute in the outfit. Anyway those ladiegt mutts better keep their greedy nature of my sister. They've been asking for a audience with us from 1and a 1/2  year ever since the announcement of my sister being the azure dragon. Many kingdoms around that time requested an audience since they wanted to meet the dragon. The nobles even tried to convince us to make her crown princess so that she would bring glory and protect the empire. Truthfully they just wanted a  powerful puppet in their hands to fill their greed and lyod was a major block in their paths.

" greetings to the imperial family of yuriaane." Oh, right we are currently discussing with this mutt right now.

Emperor pov: 

" Your majesty, don't you think this cloth will work best if we send samples out side for people to see how good it really is." Thus mutt maybe right, but I'm not sure if the sales would rise. "Daddy, why don't you make handkerchiefs with a simple embberiodery and mass sell it?" Now that could be possible but the quality- " Athy!" I held her hand as she accidentally spilled the green tea on the sample cloth. " Look, the cloth fully absorbed the tea." She was right. We could definitely earn a profit in this and have a another successful business with these mutts. " Well, done athanasia." Arien said smiling.

" Arien said smiling

" Thank you big sis." She said smiling. Then again, she a decision ahead of us, she's quite good at grasping situations quickly.

...

Loyd pov: 

" We thank you once again for the business, your majesty." The king of ladiegt said as we parted ways. Athy gave quite the good suggestion today, I'm impressed. She is probably fit for the empress role. Let's go home now it's Beena tiring day for everyone.

....

At the palace in athanasia's room

" Good night princess." Said lily as she put of the candle. " Good night lily." Athy said.

And just like that several years passed by.

I was 14 now.